New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, November 3, 2008

First thoughts

I don't remember much at all before first grade and I don't even remember that much about first grade either for that matter. A lot of people say they remember when they were 3 years old, but I don't really buy that. But maybe they do.

Anyway, one thing I remember about preschool was that I did feel different, and of course I did not know what I was feeling. I remember feeling shy and often hiding from people when they came over to the house.

I have two older sisters and they must have had an effect on me because I remember I wanted to be like them.

But the one thing that sticks in my mind about the preschool years was that I always wanted to be nakey. In fact, even today, my 81-year-old mother laughs and still tells stories -- and embarrasses me! -- about how I was always taking off my clothes and running around -- even running outside!

I must have been a real handful!

So I would take my clothes off and I had a nice "Indian blanket" that I would wrap around me and wear like a robe and then later like it was a dress, because I must have seen ladies in their nice dresses.

And this was before I had discovered what my sisters were wearing and what the girls in grade school were wearing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i grew up playing dress up with my sister but it was my mum i want to be id sit on the bath and watch her put on her make up.and i could not keep away from her things .i love playing mum and love being girly i still have my sisters dolls

jellybean said...

Stevie Hope you don't mind me going back so far, but I'm going nuts over your blog and I just want to read and never quit.
My Mom and I did have quite a few times together, now that you mention it. On Saturdays, we did the house cleaning, laundy and ironing. Mom started me out ironing hankies than graduated me to shirts and some of her blouses.
Of course, I did the dusting, vacuuming and cleaning the bathrooms. She did get me on sewing....just simple things like buttons. Doing dishes, they were wonderful along with everything else I did and I was happy that she taught me all this stuff.
It has helped in my grown up days also, I am a SISSY MAID for my wife and of course, alot of these thing were PERFECT for me to learn.
This is how I've spent much of my married life.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?