New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Friday, September 18, 2009

Why are we the way we are?


I am not a scientist, so I don't know if we are born to be sissies or gay or whatever. I would have to think we were born that way because sometimes it can be a tough life that most people would not choose.

So, whether or not I was born submissive and a sissy, I was certainly raised that way. My father had very little to do with me and my two older sisters. He wasn't really a jerk, but he went his own way. His idea of fun was going out with his buddies hunting, fishing, bowling and a lot of drinking. That was pretty much every night. I don't remember him doing much with my mother as far as going out.

That meant I spent the great majority of my family time with my sisters and mother. Whether I was born to do womanly things, I don't know. But I certainly did enjoy them. I learned to cook, bake, sew, clean, do laundry, etc. and I was really interested it those things and became good at them.

I was not good at "boy" sports such as football, basketball, baseball, hockey. I did have success in tennis and swimming. By the way, you remember in gym class when there were several boys who could not climb the rope? I was one of them. My arms were so girlie skinny that I could not pull myself up!

I grew up in a neighborhood in a small city and most of my Italian aunts lived within walking distance. So my mom, left alone much of the time by my father, would go over to one of their houses. Sometimes there would be a couple of aunts, my sisters, maybe a neighbor lady or two, maybe two or three of my female cousins and a girl that my sisters might have brought along. Plus me.

I spent a lot time with these females. I actually had two male cousins up the hill and they were never there except to maybe come in an say hello and get something to eat. But then they got out of there fast! I stayed. I wanted to be there and I belonged.

We would do more of the things like what I did with my mom and sisters. And they would gossip a lot so it was funny to hear some of that stuff. When you were not supposed to hear something, they started speaking Italian!

But I remember my aunts always complimenting me for being so sweet and gentle. Even when I was a teenager. And I was always known as Stevie. That is not a made-up girlie name. I was always called that because it suited me because I was girlie. I wanted to be like the sweet young lady pictured above!

I remember one time when one of my much older cousins was getting married and one of my aunts made her wedding gown. We all gathered around a room at various times while she tried it on and it was altered and she would try it again. A lot of work was put into it. I helped by fetching things, maybe holding the measuring tape, holding the gown off the floor.

And they made such a fuss over my cousin, telling her what a beautiful bride she was going to be. I was so envious of her!

But those of some of the conditions in which I grew up. I might think of some more later. Do you have anything in your past like that?

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?