New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Infatuated by men

When I was about 12 years old, my family belonged to a swim club through my dad's company. Now, I had seen boys my age naked at the Y but not men. The Y had separate locker rooms for boys, girls, men and women. So boys did not undress with the men. I had also seen some of my close friends naked because we were starting to "play house" about that time.

I must have seen naked men when I was younger than 12 at this company pool, but I just don't remember. But then something started to click with me after I started messing around with my friends. I started to notice these men and they excited me in a way I still did not understand.

At 12, I did not know about sucking and fucking. But I did know about hugging and kissing. When I saw these men naked in the locker room all I wanted to do was look at them. And I went to the pool as much as I could and lingered in the locker room and shower so I could see their hairy, masculine bodies and big cocks. I remember trying so hard not to get caught staring!

I was shy and a sissy as a boy, of course. I would lie in bed fantasizing about these men from the locker room. Like I said, I did not know about sucking and fucking at that age, but I would fantasize about these men holding me tight and kissing me or pinning down my weak arms and kissing me. Just holding me and kissing me all night long. I would wish that I could be their girlfriend.

When I became a teenager, I learned from my friends about giving blowjobs and so I fantasized a lot about sucking the cocks of these beautiful men and giving them pleasure over and over. That made my trips to the pool locker room even more exciting!

1 comment:

River Graham said...

I'm Sissy to I'm wereing panties right now I love that so much because I always wanted to do that so muchI'm not gay but I always wanted to get f***** before by a guy

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?