New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, March 29, 2010

Can you relate to this?

I bet if you are reading this post, you can probably relate to what I am going to say.

I don't remember when I was very young, of course, but my first memories looking back now I realize that I was very different from most of the other boys. I had two older sisters growing up, and female and male cousins. I remember that I always wanted to spend time with the girls and not the boys. Wanted to be around my mom and aunts, but not my uncles.

In grade school, I would hang around with the girls and had only a few male friends. When teams were picked -- remember when they did it that way! -- I would be picked near the end. Even some of the more athletic girls would be picked before me.

I would be picked on by the bully boys. They took great satisfaction in calling me a sissy and making me whimper in front of them. They would try to pick fights with me and of course I would run away.

In the meantime, I am finding out how much I need to do girlie things and how girlie I am. I started dressing up in my sisters' clothes. I started peaking at my dad's girlie magazines and started dreaming about being like the girls in the pictures.

Oh, my dad: He had nothing to do with me. He hunted and fished, but of course he knew that that was not my thing, so  he always left me at home to bake with my mom. I frankly do not remember doing anything with my dad. He never even took me to a pro baseball game or anything like that.

I  had a sissy friend and we came to be best friends because most of the other boys obviously were not going to include us in what they were doing.  The girls included us among their friends, which made the bully boys pissed off even more.

Around sixth grade, my sissy friend and I started dressing up together with my sisters' and our moms' clothes. "Playing house," I like to call it. I remember he loved to put on his mom's bra and garter belt and stockings. I had my sisters' short dresses and skirts to contribute. I was able to acquire my sisters' hand-me-downs. We started messing around, hugging and kissing like the two sissies we were. We started shaving our legs sometime in junior high school when the hair started coming in. Boy did we get abuse over that, especially during and after gym class.

It was just a matter of time before two other boys joined us in "playing house."  They did not dress up with us, but were the grateful recipients of our amorous attention. Meaning, we started giving them blow jobs on a regular basis. This went on through high school. Of course, the bully boys were going steady with the prettiest girls in school. Those girls loved me and my sissy friend. But they would never date us. I guess the boys who were getting the BJs from us couldn't get dates from them either or couldn't get BJs  from any of the others girls in high school.

The leg shaving brought us more bullying in high school.. And also the guys who were getting BJs from us blabbed our little secret. So everyone knew who the sissy faggots were in high school. And we were not the only ones, believe me. You could not wear girls clothes to school, of course, but out of school I wore girls shorts and tops and sandals and received taunts for that. You'd think the bullies would have gotten used to us sissies and just let it drop.

All the while, I was wishing that I could be a girl like the most popular girls in school. And my sister, who was a year older, just happened to be one of them. She was pretty and popular and dated the most popular guys in school. I probably would have gotten even more abuse in school except for the fact that some boys wanted to be on my sister's good side, so they laid off her sissy brother.

So that my story mostly about my school period. I ask again, can anyone else relate to that?

8 comments:

Sissy Slut Michelle said...

i wish honey, i was and am too much in the closet.

you write a nice story though.

kisses michelle

Guys Who Wish They Were Girls said...

I thought maybe more sissies grew up like I did. Or maybe no one is reading?

Guys Who Wish They Were Girls said...

I know what you mean about sometimes pretending to be a regular boy. That, of course, was a smart thing to do. I got bullied enough as it was. But you couldn't go around saying you wanted to be a girl, could you? The reason that I acted out some of that stuff was because I had that sissy friend. We were partners in crime, so to speak, and one thing led to another, especially when the other boys joined us for fun.

linfm said...

How very lucky you were to have a sissy friend. One very sad memory for me is joining with the other boys in teasing a young man who was very obviously and openly femme. What courage that must have took in that time and place to be what he truly felt, and how cowardly was I and the other boys to taunt him. How I would love to have a chance to live that period over again. He could have pretended to be the typical boy just like I did, but he was his true sissy self despite all the public torment it brought him. True courage.

Having a sissy friend reminds me of that wonderful scene in the film "Billy Elliot" when Billy discovers his friend likes wearing dresses, and he puts lipstick on Billy. How wonderful to find a kindred soul.

Guys Who Wish They Were Girls said...

Yes, my sissy friend and I took a lot of teasing too. But it came from the jerky boys and they were going to be jerks no matter what. The regular boys and the girls did not bother us.

Still, of course, it was unsettling. as you can imagine. I wish I had a dollar for every time I was called "pussy" while going through school. I'd be driving a Lexus right about now.

My sissy friend got it worse than me though. He was actually very limp-wristed, the very stereotypical sissy. Talked with a bit of lisp too. My mom told me that she heard he is married to a man out west somewhere, so you can imagine what he is like.

Kathy said...

You have a nice blog, and you write well.

Like you, I have a fantasy of being taken by a stong man, but it is just a fantasy. In real life it is not something I would like.

In real life I am married to a wonderful lady(Kathy) who understands my submissve nature even more than I do. While my wife/mistress is tolorant of much of my behavior, she does not allow me to wear women's clothing.

There is something about seeing
a man in women's clothing that bothers her. Since she is my mistress, as well as my wife, I respect her wishes.

Love and Kisses, John

Guys Who Wish They Were Girls said...

Kathy: It's a good thing that you get to be submissive to your mistress. I am actually the same way. I was always afraid of the actually gay lifestyle. So though I experimented when I was younger I ended up finding that I was more like a submissive, whether to a man or woman. I have always been a sissy and I ended up marrying a strong woman whom I submit to. I am lucky though in that I can be shaved smooth and dress as a girl and act girlie with her. But do I fantasize about yet? Oh yes. I love looking at men on the web and when he I see sex I always imagine that I am the women!

irissy said...

I recognise totally the feelings you were in during your childhood but like linfm I didn't have the luck to have a little friend to share and be able to express my feminity out of the closet.
Later I didn't either had the chance to share all these tendancies with a dominant woman I would have liked to submit to.
Nevertheless I continued to develop alone these aspects of my person and I live actually 24/7 as a woman.
You look such a cute sissy on this drawwing: I wish I were your friend to help you in your make up
Love
Irissy

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?