New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

How do you wear your pantyhose?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yes, I was nurtured to be a sissy

I have always been comfortable with the way I am. Well, except for when I was bullied, but that is another topic.

I was definitely nurtured to be a sissy. In addition to having two older sisters and a father who really had nothing to do with me, I lived in a neighborhood at times with five or six of my aunts. I was always at one aunt's house or another and I remember they would comment about what a sweet boy I was and how helpful I was! They loved to have me around and let me help cook or bake or sew and do laundry with them if that was what they were doing that particular day. My aunts never once said that was not what a boy should be doing and that I should be out helping my uncle change the oil in his car.

When I became a teenager and was thought to be responsible enough, relatives and neighbors wanted me to babysit their kids, even infants, because they knew that I was so good at that. I bet I was the only boy in the neighborhood asked to baby sit other than my special sissy friend who lived up the street. You would expect teenage girls to be called to baby sit.

One thing that has eaten at me is that I would have made a great wife and mother. I always wished that could have a wedding and get pregnant -- and have fun getting that way, of course !!! -- and have a baby and breast-feed (like the women in these photos) and be a mom.

If you have read other stuff here, you have seen that I experimented with guys. But I was scared of the gay lifestyle, so I was a very confused sissy for a while. In high school, girls won't date sissies. They want to be with the macho guys. Plenty of girls will be your friend. Can you identify with that?

But three years after I graduated from college I met a woman who was abused by a guy who wanted to control her life so she left him. She swore that would never happen again. She loved my gentleness and how I put her first above everything else. We were married three years later and I have been submissive to her for 27 years now.

I am a very lucky sissy. I have a stable life and my wife loves the way I am and I can live as a sissy. Most of us are not that lucky.

And what is funny is that I am doing to this day the same things I did with my aunts as a young sissy. Well, except for the fact I am always between my wife's legs giving her oral pleasure, that is!

No comments:

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?