New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I must seem like such a weakling!

Today I was out doing some grocery shopping. I was dressed pretty much like Hazel (on the left) is in the photo -- tank top, shorts and flip flops and shaved legs, of course -- but I was in sissy boy mode.

I needed some mulch to put around my flower beds so I pulled into a convenience store that advertised 4 bags for $10.99. I went in and paid and the clerk, a pretty tall blond girl, asked me if I needed any help loading the mulch. Now, if you've never bought mulch before, the bags are sort of bulky, but they don't weigh anything at all. Still, the girl's first impression was that I would need help placing the bags in my trunk.

I guess I am pretty weak though. I had to buy some water softener salt several days earlier. They come in 80-pound bags and 40-pound bags. I don't even go near the 80-pound bags. There is no possible way I could carry that. I struggled with the 40-pound bags. I strained my wrists as I wrestled with them trying to get them from my car to the house.

Also recently, I went to buy a 100-pound tub of swimming pool chlorine. There is no way in the world I could possible lift that. The guy from the pool store brought it out to my van with a dolly and lifted it into the back. (I enjoyed watching him show his strength, by the way! He was nicely built!)

Now the problem was what to do with the chlorine when I got it back to my house. I couldn't lift it out the hole in the back of the van. So a neighborhood kid was coming by and I offered him 5 bucks if he would just carry the tub of chlorine to behind my house. I bet the next day he went around telling his friends at school how he had to bail out a weak sissy neighbor.

But I get that a lot when I buy a big or heavy item. I guess you would expect men to offer to help, but when a young lady thinks that you need  help carrying something, well, the makes you feel pretty weak, doesn't it?

4 comments:

JamieLin said...

So did you let the tall blond help you? She must have been curious. Or maybe she just plain knew and wanted more. I think you'd better go back!

Stevie Stevens said...

No. I guess I let the opportunity slip by. And besides, she was a really young girl, maybe early college age since a high school girl would not be working at a convenience store.

But just the fact that she thought I needed help was telling. And other people waiting in line heard her ask me. It was just another sissy moment.

Anonymous said...

Did the neighbor kid give you a curious look

Stevie Stevens said...

Well yea sort of. But the kid is a good polite kid and always says hello when he walks by the house.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?