New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

How do you wear your pantyhose?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Male Femininity & Gender Role Reversal blog

There is a great blog produced by Patti called Male Femininity & Gender Role Reversal that I always love to read.I totally believe in that concept, of course! It's in my blog list and I always look forward to it. So check it out!

I don't know about you but I believe that if women were dominant and men were submissive that the world would be a much better place. Look how much the men have messed things up. It could not be any worse with the women in charge and I think it would be a lot better.

Think of how things would change if males were feminized. There might be fewer wars and less road rage and even fewer hockey fights! There would not be a steroid problem because we would all be on estrogen. Heck, there might even be a black market for female hormones because most of us would become estrogen addicts!

But I enjoy Patti's comments and her photos. She posted the photo at right on Monday. That's a beautiful sissy named Chrissy. I cannot see how Chrissy could look any better in male mode than she does in sissy mode. Just gorgeous!



But as I mentioned in some of my previous posts, wouldn't it be great for us T-girls to be able to go to school like that. In that short dress. Just like the real girls do. That pretty pink dress could be worn to a dance and maybe even to a prom if you added some accessories.

Those other two photos are also from Patti's blog. Again, how could either of those T-girls look any better in male mode? There is no way. They are perfect as girls!

Keep up the good work, Patti! Love your philosophy and your great pictures. Thanks for letting me borrow a few! Everyone else: you must check out Patti's blog if you really are a Guy Who Wishes to Be a Girl!

9 comments:

sissycrissi said...

They could't look any better, hun. These girls are lovely, and I agree we sissy girls should be able to dress anyway we like whenever we like.

kisses

Andrea Nicole Baker said...

Stevie - love your blog. Very well written, tasteful and enjoy the lovely photos.

Check out mine when you have a chance.
http://andreanicolebaker.blogspot.com/

Love
Andrea

Anonymous said...

great blog--check out ours when you get a chance.


http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/menforfemalesupremacy/

Stevie Stevens said...

I don't know what has happened to Patti and her blog: Male Femininity & Gender Role Reversal. There has not been any activity for two months. Too bad! Great blog! Hopefully she will continue it!

Billie said...

Beatuiful boys each and every one. Pretty boys who happen to present as extremely lush women!

Anonymous said...

I have thought these same things for many years. Ladies do rock. No doubt that a lady in chatge of a relationship would be the best for everyone and in every way. I only wish this trend had happen earlier in my life. I am 56 and a male but in great shape. I am so consumed with this idea it is driving me crazy. I am not married and not even a girl friend at this time. I would love to some day have such a lady to call My Queen. I truely would serve her and give 100% to please her in any way she wishes. I hope more women wake up soon and start this way of life that they has deserved all their lives. This kind of thinking needs to start from childhood to become a normal way and a happier lifestyle. Ladies are indeed better at everything. Love you all. GLENN

Stevie Stevens said...

The blog that I wrote about in the initial post appears to be gone. But you can still post your thoughts about gender role reversal here! And I will certainly respond, as will others who look in here!

Stevie Stevens said...

Well, looks like the blog has been resurrected! It is one of my favorites so check it out:

http://malefemininitygenderrolereversal.blogspot.com/

kathyann0026ts said...

What I can't understand about myself is. Even though I am a sissy/transexual.I know that I was born in the wrong body, I should have been a girl. I have been on hormones for a very long time, been castrated & I am very feminine looking, passible, passive & submissive. Even though I enjoy sucking on hard cocks & having them pound in & out of my sissy pussy. I don't consider myself gay. Why is that, I wonder.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?