New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Prom season

Well another prom season is here. I enjoy seeing the pretty girls in their beautiful gowns when they show them in the newspaper. Our local paper runs all the area high school's prom courts. In fact, since grade school I have envied those girls!

It sucks that we couldn't go to a prom like that. Even today sissies try it -- with little or no success. But wouldn't it be nice for sissies to be able to wear a dress like the one pictured to their proms! All nice and shaved smooth all over and their hair and nails done and smelling great!. I would have loved to have gone to my prom like the girl pictured. But of course the bully boys would have killed me even if the school administrators would have allowed it. Which wasn't about to happen.

I didn't even go to my prom -- in any form. What girl was going to go with me? What guy? Everyone said I should go anyways, but I did not feel like doing that. But I did go over and see one girl off. I was her sissy friend. She looked so pretty and her boyfriend came to pick her up and gave her a corsage and off they went.

I went home and cried because I was sad that I was missing out on that because I was not a real girl and that that moment was now lost in time. But then a boy called me and said he had an extra baseball ticket, a box seat, so I went to the ballgame.

UPDATE 5/23/10: Found these two bottom pictures from a ladyboy pageant, but don't you think they would look lovely going to a prom and wouldn't you have wanted to go to your prom like that. I know I would have!

I really, really like that top yellow gown! If sissies could go to their proms that is what I would want to wear!

2 comments:

greenhawk46 said...

you'd look great in that dress too xxxx Jim

Stevie Stevens said...

I can only dream about looking like that! But thanks for the nice comment!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?