New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

When you see a gorgeous girl

I  put up another poll question. The results will probably be very obvious if you are even reading this blog. But you never know. Some T-girls would want to have sex with the girl even though I would think the vast majority of us would want to BE the girl.

I had great trouble with this in junior and senior high school. There must not have been much of a dress code back in the '70s because girls would wear very short dresses to school. Just like Amanda Bynes, at right. Lots of pretty legs to see. Pretty legs that I wanted to have and display just like them. I think schools have much stricter dress codes today as far as shortness of dresses and skirts.


I tried to be a normal kid and even "liked" some of the pretty girls in junior and senior high school. But, being a sissy, they pretty much just wanted to be my friend and date the macho boys. Still, I was happy they wanted me as a friend or else I would have been even more depressed. So, that being the situation, I kept falling back into wanting to be a girl and yearning to be a particular pretty or popular girl in school.


To make things tougher, I had a sister in the grade above me who was extremely pretty and extremely popular and all the cutest guys wanted to be with her. She had everything that I wanted -- and couldn't have. It even got to the point that I did not have my own identity, but was known as "her brother."


I know that if you are reading this you and you were a sissy growing up that you can probably identify with this.

So I had to be content with "playing house" with my sissy friend, dressing up in my sister's hand-me-down short dresses and messing around with a couple of boys who come around to join us and get a BJ from us.

UPDATE 5/19/2010: I added a photo of Hilda in a dress similar to what my sister wore and was handed down to me.  (I still can't believe what girls got away with back in the 70s!) My sister actually did give me clothes that she no longer wanted. And what was great was she was a year older and but since I was a sissy boy I was actually close to her size: in dresses, bras, panties, bathing suits. Not shoes though, I had to find my own shoes.

5 comments:

sissycrissi said...

I think you left out the most obvious reply -- BOTH. I definitely want to be her and do her!

Stevie Stevens said...

Well, yes I suppose you are right. In college, I was with several girls, but they only wanted me to lick them.

But for poll purposes, I wanted the responders to pick one or the other and not both although I'm sure many would actually want BOTH.

tg_captioner said...

Be the girl obviously. My male side says "you couldn't handle a girl that gorgeous", my transgendered side says "man, if you were a girl that looked that good, imagine the attention you could get!"

jellybean said...

I think that we all have the same answer...we want to be with her for many hours, than....we would love to BE her with all the memories of her being with me.

Belinda Reed said...

For me it would more like I'd like to go home with them, for them to 'do' me the bottom of a lesbian relationship.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?