New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Feminine beauty


Now, who would not want to have grown up looking like one of these awesome girls! Sometimes I feel so sad that I missed out on that.

I would see girls around school, especially in high school, and I wanted to be them. After all, much of me felt like them. I wanted to have their smooth skin and their long blond hair. I wanted to wear their short skirts and dresses to show off my legs. Just like most teenage girls, I wanted boys to chase after me .... and catch me and love me!

Heck, I would have even settled with looking like one these girls pictured, even with my hated male parts. (Have you ever seen a more perfect ass or rear view of a girl than like the girl on the left!)

But as you know, ultra-feminine sissies just got the crap beat out them, didn't they. They still do. And sometimes it's even worse for them. I got abused enough as a sissy growing up and I wasn't even the most ultra-feminine sissy around my town or school.

But surely, if you are reading this, you went through feeling the hurt of wanting be like the girls pictured here and of course not being able to attain that goal. I felt very depressed at times growing up -- I couldn't be a girl and as far as dating, the girls didn't want me for anything more than a close friend.

So I have live my entire life as a T-girl, probably like most of you reading this. Maybe God will give me another shot and send me back as a girl in a future life!

What are your thoughts?

6 comments:

tg_captioner said...

I sure hope there's re-incarnation, and I better get my choice. One might think with such a condition, it should be a given that we get such a reward for a messed up life.

Also, the ass thing. There's nothing finer than seeing that pinhole of sunlight through that triangle inside the taint between the thighs.

Stevie Stevens said...

Ha! I looked at the picture of the girl with the gorgeous ass and I saw that pinhole of sunlight! You are really a keen observer!

Sheen V said...

I know what you mean! I see a beautiful girl and I usually think "What's it like to be her, to feel how her clothes feel on her?" not "What's it like to fuck her?"

Stevie Stevens said...

And Sheen, don't you just imagine how that beautiful girl feels when she is deeply in love with a gorgeous man and how she tingles every time she sees him because she knows that soon she will have his big cock in her sweet mouth and deep in her glorious pussy? I do that constantly when a see beautiful women!

samislut said...

i don't want to be a girl. oh i like swishing around and acting faggoty, like a parody of a gg, and i love men who in their essence and heart are girls--but i'm glad i'm a faggot.

sissydoll said...

I agree with tg. If there's reincarnation, I hope I come back as a girl. Specially one who look like her!
On the ass comment. I've been told that I have a very girlie ass.But sadly, I can't get that pinhole between my legs... That's where I tuck!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?