New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, August 11, 2014

Teen memories of men

When I was growing up a sissy, my family had access to a pool at a park owned by my dad's company. I would love going out there at every opportunity for reasons that I will explain.

When I reached junior high age, 13 or 14, I began to have feelings not only for boys my age but for men who were much older. So we would go out to this pool and I would linger in the changing room so I could get a glimpse of the men in the shower and when they were changing in and out of their trunks.

Most of these men were rugged steelworkers, although office workers for the plant could use the pool as well. But it was the rugged men who caught my eye and made me tingle. Now, the reason I am posting that picture at right of the model Dave Dekker, is because there was a man there who looked a lot like that. Big muscles! Big cock!

As I said, I would linger in the shower or changing room just to get a good look at that man. And, of course, I tried very hard not to get caught while eying him up. Then I would go home and while lying in bed at night I would fantasize about being held in those strong arms, just like Dave's arms. The man would hold me and kiss me. And he would tell me how he was going to make me his girlfriend.

Now, I have to admit that at that time I had no thoughts or desires about taking a man's cock in my ass, but I had already started sucking the much smaller cocks of boys my age. So I certainly fantasized about sucking that man's big manly cock and licking his big hairy balls. In my dreams, I would pleasure him with my lips and tongue until he was groaning and then convulsing with an incredible orgasm. And after I ate his cum, he would hold me in his strong arms again and brush my cheek and tell me what a good sissy girl I was.

So I had this fantasy almost constantly and like I said I never missed an opportunity to get out to that pool and perhaps get a glimpse of this man naked -- or any hunky mane for that matter -- in the changing room.

Did anyone else go through this, you know, having a crush on or fantasies about some hunky muscular man when you were a young sissy?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you have no idea! i did exactly the same thing...seeing hunky, muscular guys and wishing they would make me their sissy girlfriend. i'd have done almost anything to have had that experience when i was a young sissy. Thanks for sharing this--it brought back some lovely memories.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how true. LOL. I just love your post, and I looooove Dave Dekker!

Stevie Stevens said...

Anyone know of any other Dave Dekker pics other than that outside shower scene. Would love to have more. That man is such a hunk!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I just love the way the water glistens off of his rock hard, hunky body. Squeeeeeeal! I'm in girly heaven. If I find any more photos I'll be sure to let you know.

Stevie Stevens said...

I've only seen one picture set of Dave. Hopefully there someone out there where he is lying in a bed!

Anonymous said...

OMG, yes, yes and y-e-s! Lying in bed on his back, oiled up and hard.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I absolutely looove your post! You are such an inspiration, and I love Dave Dekker.

Stevie Stevens said...

Are you aware of any other pics of Dave?

Anonymous said...

Are you aware of any other pics of Dave?

No, I'm not but if I come across any, I'll definitely send them your way. He's such a hunk!

Sandy said...

You've got good taste in men, Stevie Stevens!

Nancy Lewis said...

My early fantasies usually involved being carried by a strong man and having a man sit next to me and feel my legs under my dress. All the while, I imagined him having an erection when he looked at me.

Salome said...

I used to catch glimpses of men in the pool showers when I was a teenager, too. Most where boys my age or a bit older, but whenever a hot "adult" was around I used to got very nervous and try to peek. Sadly I was incredibly shy and worried they might think I was a fag (well, I was!).

But the body I fell in love with was a Judo professor I had. The guy was like a god. Tall, incredibly muscled, and I couldn't avoid noticing the size of his bulge.

It was so difficult to me that I had to drop it, because I just turned into a bimbo sissy in front of him, while I was still trying really hard to hide it. He made it really impossible. What a hunk!

Michellewhois said...

Oh the memories of back then when I was in a constant state of arousal. The many times at the city pool, the times in gym class when I was watch to see which boys didn't wear a jockstrap and in the locker room afterwards. Thank you for sharing these memories.

Erika Kerrie said...

Yep me too :) I played a lot of tennis growing up, I remember when I was about 14 I started to notice the men at the club which was also a golf club. Anyway I remember getting caught looking at some of the guys, I was so embarrassed. When I got older like 18 I got caught checking out a older guy at the club, he was super hot, big and muscular and when I saw his package, wow. He caught me looking and just smiled back. When I saw him around the club at other times he always smiled at me. One day he asked me if I wanted to get a coffee with him but I was too scared. Its too bad "coffee" could have been fun. Anyways I spend many a night thinking about him, he was no Mr.Dekker but he gave this gurl some fantasies.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?