New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, July 15, 2010

What do you wear in public?

As I have written somewhere here before, I am not your classic case of a cross-dresser. Sure I like to put on a wig and makeup once in a while, especially for a photo session. But I don't go out in public like that. Never really had a desire to do so. Some cross-dressers absolutely must do that, but not me.

I have always just been plain girlie and have done girlie things like shave my body, paint my nails, always smell sweet -- and think about boys and men and just being submissive to everyone, even the girls. You can get away with a lot of things in public, but not if you are wearing a wig, lots of makeup, and a dress and 4-inch heals. That really is not accepted, so I don't go there.

But I have always dressed in public like the girls pictured here. (That sure looks like Cindy Crawford at right above, doesn't it ! And I know that is Miley Cyrus at right.) I will wear short shorts like they have on and a tank top. Mostly I will wear flip-flops, unless I am driving, then to be safe I will wear tennis shoes like Miley has on.

Ninety-nine percent of the time, I get no comments whatsoever about how I look. When I was in high school I got a lot more comments, especially from the bully boys who just had to be mean. But in college and after, the remarks pretty much dried up. About the only time I get a nasty remark is when I walk by a group of men who just have to act goofy and they have to call me a faggot or a cunt or something like that.

I do get a lot more looks than comments. Most of the second looks come from teenage girls. Men don't give you a second look because then that might give them doubts about their sexuality! Several times, some teen girls together have pointed at me and giggled and I have come to expect that. It didn't help that one time they were in the same aisle in a store as me. They were buying tampons and I was looking through the sanitary napkins!

But how do you dress in public? Like the girls pictured here and like I do? Please comment!

10 comments:

Sheen V said...

I'm right there with you on this! I also love to wear women's clothing in male mode in public. The shorts are a little shorter, the shirts a little tighter. And the fun one can have wearing white shorts with panties underneath! I do like the giggles from the girls, too!

Stevie Stevens said...

Sheen,

I will wear a pair of shorts, not the denim ones, but I guess you could call them sports shorts where you definitely can see panty lines. There is no way that someone walking behind you would not notice that because I notice it on girls.

Also, did you ever go out of your way to show a little bra strap under your top, no matter what season?

Lady Jane said...

I've actually been thinking about doing this...love the short shorts!

Sheen V said...

Stevie - Yes, I have! I remeber a few occasions when a bra strap slid off of my shoulder and down my arm very visible below my short shirt sleeve. And then there were a few times I was staying at a hotel and I'd go to the lobby desk to ask for change for a $20 for the snack machine. My blouse was unbuttoned just enough to show some bra, and then I'd tuck the change into one of the cups!

Dark Heathyr said...

I'm with you on this, Stevie. I don't get a lot of opportunities to express myself, so I take advantage when I can. It's so refreshing and relaxing to just be yourself, without throwing your trans-ness in people's face. Personally, I use my morning jog (short shorts, sports bra, pink baseball cap, tennis shoes) to get my daily dose of femininity.

harri said...

I feel like I could live with my body if I could dress sissy/girly in public more. I just want to express who I am.

gerita said...

i love dress woman jeans and sandales and also a slim t-shirt. Normally i adore to be obseved by the women and i love see them smile at you knowing the truth about me

Stevie Stevens said...

Yes Harri, how true! We would all be better off if we could just dress as girls and be left alone and not be hassled for it.

Stevie Stevens said...

Yes! I also loved to be spotted for what I am by women and especially high school and college girls!

feminine sissyboy said...

Hi Stevie, I'm so with you there, I never wear a dress/skirt out but all of my clothes have been bought from women's clothing stores and I no longer wear any 'male clothing in public.
I somtimes wear shorts but I mostly wear womens jeans/slacks,occasionally leggings, feminine tops and womens flat shoes/boots, plenty of people notice which of course I enjoy but they rarely say anything.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?