New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are you a tucker too?

No clitties to be seen here!
Wish I didn't need to tuck like these real girls!
Ever since I can remember I have been tucking my little thing between my legs to pretend I was a girl! I bet you do that too!

I would stand in front of the mirror like this!
When I was young I would stand nakie in front of a mirror and tuck my clitty to see what I looked like as a girl.Of course, I liked what I was seeing. I would lie in bed and sleep that way too.

She dreams of having a pussy just like we do!
I would also take the tie from my robe and place it above my clitty and pull it back underneath and tie it around my waist. That enabled me to walk around like I had a pussy.

Anyway, I found some pictures of some beautiful T-girls tucked. It is great to look at them next to pics of real girls standing the same way, don't you think!

5 comments:

harri said...

God, yes, I tuck. That is the only way I can feel comfortable with my boy clit.

MorganCD said...

I'm a tucker, you're a tucker, wouldn't you like to be a tucker too. NO!!! I just want it gone, I want to feel his cock slide against the wall of my pussy. I want to scream in pleasure as he comes deep inside me.

sissydoll said...

Oh yes! I tuck too. I remember the 1st time I tucked me little clitty dick and looked at myself in the mirror and thought to myself: I sure would have been a hot babe had I been born with a pussy instead of... You know.
By the way. Thank you for this fabulous blog. It made me realize that there are a lot of people like me out there. I'm not so strange after all.

Sharon said...

I have always tucked, that is the only way I feel comfortable with what little I have.

sissy hardcore said...

I tuck, however I wish I didn't need to. girls are sooooo lucky...

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?