New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A girl I wish I could be: Linda O'Neil

Admit it girls! You would love to look like her too!
She is such a sweetie!
Linda is pretty much perfect!
The so-called "World's Most Beautiful Brunette" has been a girl I've wanted to be for something like 10 years. Can you blame me !!!

She is all over the Internet. But then suddenly last year any new stuff just stopped. The report was she got married. So I guess her man did not want her showing her goods to all those sissies like us out there who wished they were her!

Have you ever seen a nicer behind? Would love to have that!
Ever see a hotter behind and legs!
I have just loved everything about her. Her face and hair. Her legs are gorgeous. Her ass is perfect. If there was one thing that diminishes her just a very teeny tiny tad in my opinion it would be her implants.
Pretty much perfection in my opinion!

But that is not a really big deal. She still has been the girl that I would want to be over any other! I could create a blog as shrine to her but -- ha ha -- I wouldn't want to seem like a stalker. But maybe I'll post some more of my favorite photos of Linda. I just sort of grabbed a few really quickly as I was writing this post.

UPDATE AUG. 4: Well in answer to JamieLin's questions about the boob job, I found two early photos of Linda --one where she was just starting out and another very early one where I guess she tried out for Playboy.

The photo at left appears to be her natural titties, which to me would be just marvelous.

The photo at right is an obvious boobie job. I mean, I would still want to be her, but I would have wanted to be her in the before picture!



I guess some girls just need to compete with the others who are bigger due to implants. Most of the girls you see in magazines and on the Internet are going that route. Then there are us sissy girls -- we just want to have titties period! No matter what size!

2 comments:

JamieLin said...

Uhhh. Okay. I admit it. No, wait! I wanna be that girl. No, that one. THAT one for sure. No. . . .

Looking closely, I guess those are implants. I suppose it might just be an airbrush, but it looks like her surgeon was an artist.

Vickie said...

Very good choice! Implants or not, she looks like a great woman to be.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?