New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A T-girl I wish I could be: Fabiane Spears


She is definitely on my list of favorite T-girls!

Just look how perfect her body is!

Her legs and arms and titties and face are absolutely gorgeous!

I tried to search the Internet to see if maybe she has had her sissy clitty removed, but I came up empty.  If you know anything about that, please post it here. Could you imagine what she would look like with a pussy! Remember what Fernanda looked like in an earlier post?

But either way she is awesome! T-girl or new girl! Don't you agree?

5 comments:

greenhawk46 said...

she's totally hot, even if she's not post-op, just makes why t-girls are so erotic xxxx Jim

Sonya said...

she is so beautiful

Anonymous said...

dont get me wrong fabiane is one hot peice of tgirl. but why do you wanna wish to be a tgirl... that would mean u would have to go through the whole srs process (which i hope to go through) and be left with a pussy. when instead you could wish to be a GG like eva mendes and then be able to experience periods and get pregnant.

maybe im just being theoritical lol

Stevie Stevens said...

To anonymous:

Let me explain! I have always wanted to be a girl -- ever since I started thinking about it at whatever age that I don't really remember for sure. And I have also wanted to experience everything that goes along with it, like you said.

But I was not born a girl and probably the great great majority of us T-girls will not have SRS. But we aspire to be the best T-girl that we can be. That is why I say I wish I could be like a certain T-girl -- like the beautiful Fabiane.

Like I said, most of us will not have SRS and some don't even want to have SRS, so it sure would be nice to look like Fabiane as an alternative!

Anonymous said...

ah i understand now stevie. im a 19 year old boy but i wanna become a girl so i guess we share the same plight :(

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?