New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thinking about having a pussy!


I was just thinking today just how much I have for so long wished I had a pussy. Just like those beautiful pussies that are pictured here! Could you imagine! That would be so nice!  I guess if you are reading this then you have also felt the same way for a long time.

I can't say that I have ALWAYS wanted a pussy, because I cannot remember how I felt at a very early age. I mean I remember feeling girlie, but let's face it -- when was the first time you ever saw a pussy! For me it was when I was 12 or 13 and it was in one of my dad's girlie magazines. It kicked in that that was the way I wanted to be! And I have had those thoughts ever since! Do you remember when you first had desires of having a pussy?

What would you call it if you had a pussy? Check out the poll! I guess you can see that I would probably call it my pussy! That's actually what the bully boys called me all through school. Well, some of them called me "cunt" too. Never called me "vagina" though!

12 comments:

Robin said...

Robin here,

I was about 12 to I just wanted to have to sit to pee.

Vickie said...

I started having gender transformation fantasies at about 12, but I didn't feel that I wanted a pussy then. I was turned on by the fear/anger/embarrassment of the situation. It was years later before I started exploring the feelings of wanting one for myself.

Sonya said...

I am a women and I hope all sissy men (I love you all mahhh!!!) sit to pee and no shaking your penis wipe gently with toliet paper be a proper woman... xoxo Sonya

sissyjaime said...

I have had "pussy envy" ever since i was a little boi. I think I'd call mine "my kitty."

Kammi said...

As someone who wears panties nearly everyday, I have always longed to have a wet pussy between my legs.

blossom said...

I was probably a teen/pre-teen. I was like Robin I thought it would be cool to sit to pee.

The idea of really having a pussy and feeling a man's cock deep inside me was not until college. I would imagine giving him a blowjob before he put me on my back spread my legs and slid his cock deep inside my wet and waiting pussy.

kerryann said...

i am a preop transsexual been dressing as agirl at 4years play little sister to my big sister of to tiland in feb cant wait great blog love sissy kerry ann

Stevie Stevens said...

I had this thought today: Don't you think pussies are wasted on some women? I mean some want to be like men, do all the things that the men do, hold powerful positions with the men.

Then there are us T-girls. We would just be happy to be girlie girls if we had a pussy. I mean I would be so girlie that if you looked up "girlie" in the dictionary you would see my picture!

J said...

Stevie Stevens, you're dead right that many pussies are wasted on women that want to act like men.

I'd gladly change bodies with these girls who think traditional feminine gender roles = oppression. Well if women doing women's work is oppression, then I want to be oppressed. I would do ANYTHING to have their bodies, marry a rich guy, and become the homemaking mother of his kids.

Jenny Smith said...

Not just a want here. A very longing loving desire to have a vagina. I started wearing girls panties at 11 and didn't like the bulge I saw when I wore them. Wishing then that I had a vagina and now, 38 yrs later, thots haven't change. Still wear panties but now it's 24/7 and I tuck to look like I have a Vajayjay.

LaurieJean Becker said...

Always have wanted one! Some year, soon I hope :). I know it can't be, but I also want all of it including being able to get pregnant!

Dollar Kidd said...

$

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?