New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, September 20, 2010

Wow! 200 followers!

This is what we here want to be!
Holy cow! I just noticed that this blog is up to 200 followers! I should not be so surprised though. I know that there are an awful lot of guys out there who wish they were girls!

Some guys wish they were great golfers. Some guys wish they drove a Jaguar. Some guys wish they were married to the hottest babes. Well, we here wish we were the hottest babes! What's so bad about that! And there are a lot of women out there who really want to be like men and really wish that they were men for real.

But getting back to the blog: Thanks for being a follow if you are. And please contribute your comments. When I post something, I usually try to make it something that you can comment on. I'll ask you what you do or how you feel about the subject

This is Corinna, looking like Heidi!
What T-girl would not want this!
That's because I know that I am just the same as most of you and you are just the same as me. For our entire lives, we have wanted to be girls and we have had to live with that desire and try to make the most of it. Some of us have been courageous and fortunate enough to actually become girls through SRS. But the great majority of us have not done that and live somewhere in the middle between male and female to various degrees. I am correct on that?

5 comments:

sissydoll said...

You are so right. When you put up that poll question about what you think when you see a gorgeous girl, I recalled so clearly how I felt a long time ago when I realized that I wanted so much to be the girl instead of doing her. I love being femenine...Love being seduced...Love pleasing him

Sissy Slut Michelle said...

I'm glad to be counted as 1 of your loyal followers. you have wonderful insights and a sexy way of conveying them. GOD I WISH I WAS A GIRLO !!!

sweetguy4u said...

When I was younger I might have been able to be pretty but not now. I have had fun being a woman on AdultFriendFinder. I had some sexy pics and very few guessed I was not the hot girl they thought they were cybering with

Linda Marie Daniels said...

I like your blog very much and just became a follower. Thanks for your posts.

Stevie Stevens said...

Hey Linda Marie, thanks for looking in! Please contribute your comments! You can comment on anything old or new, but your latest comments will show up down the right side of the blog! Everyone can see the latest comments!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?