New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, November 1, 2010

This would be a great place to be!

Face it girls! Wouldn't you want to be the life of this party? On your knees -- nakie, with your tiny limp clitty exposed -- pleasuring these gorgeous guys!

I have had this fantasy quite often! What about you? Just one time, I did do two guys at once. What a great time that was for me! And those two guys enjoyed it too! Swallowed both of them, of course!

Could you imagine doing these nine guys and swallowing all their precious loads! Just think: by the time you were finishing off the ninth guy, you would have already had eight loads in your belly! What a wonderful thought that is!

But I was wondering: Have any of you reading this ever even come close to this wonderful experience? I know, I am pretty lame because I have done only two at one time -- although I did have times when there were more than that number of guys in the room but just watching!

But lets us know here if you have ever done a gang blowjob! Or if at least that is one of your fantasies!

7 comments:

sissydoll said...

I so much agree. I´d love to be there and give all nine of them the time of their lives. I´d blow four of them while the other four would have my ass pussy for their delight. I don´t know what to do with number nine though. I´m such a slutty girl...

Stevie Stevens said...

Part of it for me -- in additional to enjoying the feel and taste of their cocks! -- would be the act of total submission to the guys. I mean what kind of person would get on their knees and blow 9 guys and swallow all of their loads! Sissies like us I am sure!

little shaun said...

I'd like to experience that. Also think, after the ninth load, the first one might be ready to go again!

Anonymous said...

I dream of that as well. Being on a lazy suzan and just having a pink ribon tied to my clitty and each guy could pull me to his cock. I would want to have the all cum in my mouth and face. The next round they could use my sissy cunt or mouth. Be used until all cocks are drained!

Shammira said...

Its my big dream

LaurieJean Becker said...

Fantasy, real life for me in high school. Called faggot, sissy, gay boy, cumsucker, and other names. But they all loved having me suck them and cumming in me. Seemed I was always late for class.

Stevie Stevens said...

I always found it amazing how some of those boys would call you a faggot when they were around their buddies, but they would still come to you alone to get a blow job from you!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?