New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sissies make great babysitters!

This is a sissy's dream, isn't it?
Starting when I was 13 and up until I graduated from high school, relatives and neighbors sought me out to babysit their kids -- even infants and toddlers.

I guess word got around how good I was with children. How I was patient with them. How I kept the toddlers entertained and how changing peed and poopy diapers did not bother me!

To help out the mother, I would even run the sweeper or wash any dishes in the sink and tidy up as well -- and the father would be obligated to give me a big tip!


Heck, I think I got almost as many babysitting jobs as my sister who was a year older! And when she couldn't make it, she would recommend me! But I have always been good with kids. I know it has to be the maternal instinct inside of me right next to that instinct that has always made me want to be a girl or a least to live a feminine life.

I guess I have always been sad that I could not have given birth and breastfed my babies like the mothers pictured here. How wonderful that would be! Look at their facial expressions!  I really can't think of anything that can top that beside taking my man's seed deep in my pussy to start that whole pregnancy process in the first place! But that's another great thought!

I remember watching my mother breastfeed my younger brother when I was 8 and 9. I can't say that affected me at that age, but when I was 13 and started babysitting for an aunt one time she returned home and proceeded to open her blouse and my infant cousin suckled her right in front of me. I was so envious! Not of my cousin, my aunt! And I remember thinking how my aunt felt comfortable doing that in front of me.

(By the time I was 13, it was pretty much evident how much of fem I was, so my aunt must have thought that her breastfeeding in front of me wasn't going to traumatize me! After all, as I have written elsewhere, these same aunts would have me over to help them bake along with my female cousins and neighborhood girls.)

But what sissy would not want to have huge milk-engorged breasts with big nipples! And a baby to suckle on them!

2 comments:

sissy cindy said...

i have always thought many women intuitively knew which of us psuedo boys were girls deep onside. Most of my life, girls and later women always told me i would have been better off having been born a girl. i too baby sat, other boys weren't suited for this, the women i knew, knew i was.
Years / decades later, gender identity tests on-line rate me as female, i wish i was!

Ana Karen said...

I can't imagine anything more wonderful than feeling my breasts swell with milk and nursing my baby, the final feminization, the only thing that could top sex as a woman, and pregnancy. I'd want my husband to be so insatiable he'd get me pregnant again while I was still breastfeeding our firstborn, so I'd be nursing and pregnant at the same time, and also getting fucked regularly. Also twins might be nice, to feel both my nipples being suckled at the same time.

I never babysat, but I did fantasize about it when I was of babysitting age - fantasies that always involved eventually letting the baby suckle on my nipples, and that was the point of no return.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?