New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Friday, December 31, 2010

Something I would dream about!

There's something about that picture that really appeals to me! When I was young teen sissy, I would go to the pool and see hairy older men like this in the locker room. And those times really left an impression on me. I would go home and fantasize through the night and even dream about being in the arms of men like this.

In these thoughts I would be my weak sissy self. Shaved smooth of course and smelling like a girl. My man would be hairy and rugged -- and mature --  like the man pictured. And he would just smell so manly! That scent -- and I 'm sure you know what I am talking about! -- would be intoxicating to me. You know what I mean -- the armpit scent, the crotch scent!

I would want my smooth sissy body to be cuddled in his manly arms! I would kiss and lick his body! And I would just ask him over and over: "How can I please you?" In my dreams I would pleasure his manly cock over and over and over! Seeing him in pleasure would be my greatest pleasure!

When he needed a break from me sucking all of his precious juice out of him, I would bathe him and massage him and cook for him and just be his naked girl!

Please tell me some of you also had fantasies and dreams like this! (P.S.: I still have these thoughts, by the way!)

8 comments:

Kathy said...

I fantasise about it all the time, I'm so glad I'm not the only one. He does look dreamy, I'd bitch fight you for him lol. x

Annie/Anand said...

Oh yes, I would love to also.

Anonymous said...

Every time you write about this, I think of my own fantasies with men. I have this recurring dream where I'm picked up by a big, strong man, such as the one in the picture, and carried off to the bed for a night of passionate love-making. He makes me soo wet. Your blog is soo inspiring and such a breath of fresh air! It's so nice to be able to share these thoughts. Now, I'm going to download that pick and make it my screen saver

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kathy. He looks dreamy!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, what would you do if that hunky male model in the picture was in the room with you right at this moment?

I looooove your site, by the way.

Anonymous said...

I would also love being in this man's total control. He could pound me all night!

chrissie25atl said...

That is a dreamy picture. I can see myself with him.....a silky smooth sissy in a pink nightie crawling in bed with him. He holds me tightly making me feel safe and loved. I look up at him with my doe-like eyes in awe of his strength and masculinity. He smiles and kisses me. I feel his rough face and hard lips and smell his musky scent. I melt under him as he kisses me. I move my head down and gently suck on his manly cock. As I feel it grow in my mouth, I know I am his girl...

Anonymous said...

OMG, thank you, chrissie25atl, you're making me rediscover my true self. It's so wonderful to fantasise about his big, strong manly arms and gorgeous hairy chest. I would definitely squeal with my legs up in the air and shout, 'oh, daddy!'

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?