New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, January 24, 2011

My popular sister

Well I have mentioned my sister several times and about how I borrowed her panties and she ended up giving me various hand-me-down items so I would not touch her stuff any more!


But the bottom line was I was just so envious of her. I would have given anything to be her and at the very least I wanted to be more like her. She was very popular in junior and senior high school and I pretty much existed in her shadow. At various times she held one of the top spots on student council, was in various homecoming or prom courts, would be president of clubs such as the ski club, etc. Oh did I mention she was a cheerleader for a couple of years too.

She had a perfect body and long dark hair. I tried to find some pics that came close to what she looked like as a teen and as a cheerleader. And I think the two I posted here are pretty close.

Of course, my sister was not the only girl of that type that I envied. I was quite envious of all the cheerleaders and majorettes, the prom and homecoming queens. The girls who performed dances in our school musicals.

And while most boys wanted to get into their panties in the usually way, I wanted to get into their panties in the literal way. I mean I wanted to BE THEM and be in their panties!

So my question this week to followers would be this: Did you have a sister that you envied and wanted to be? Or maybe a girl in school or in your neighborhood? Someone who you wanted to be so badly that it just hurt because you knew that you could never be her? And it depressed you that you were born a sissy and not a real girl? And you could only strive to be girlie? You could only be a pussy, but not have a pussy?

If you are like me -- and many of you have told me that you are -- then you have a response to those questions!

6 comments:

Nikkij Madison said...

I have two sisters that caught me as jennie .. as i was known then ... and they both helped me tremendously

Linda Marie Daniels said...

When I was in 8th grade, the prettiest girl in our class was Dee Novak. She was blond, had a wonderful body and a gorgeous tan. Since we went to a Catholic school, she had to wear a uniform and flat shoes with knee socks to school. But on the weekends, we would see her in short dresses and high heels. Since it was 8th grade, most of us boys were very nervous around girls, especially girls like Dee. There were all kinds of rumors about her, including that she was dating an 18 year old! Of course, it seems wrong to think of a little girl like that as sexy now, but when I was 14, we all thought she was amazing. Although I was mostly excited by her, I was also jealous of how pretty she looked and the sexy clothes she wore. I still love the thought of dressing up in a sleevless top, short skirt, tan pantyhose and white high heels.

Felicia Anne said...

god, there were so many girls i wanted to be... but above them all was a girl named janet... she was so feminine and was hit on by all the boys in my class... i wanted to be her sooo badly...

Mister Bater said...

If I had a sister that looked like that, I'd constantly try to get in her pants!

Stevie Stevens said...

Well, no, most who look in on this blog would want to WEAR her panties!

Jay H. biforblack said...

I wanted to be my little sister, she had nice slutty tendencies at an early age and I envied her

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?