New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

How do you wear your pantyhose?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

Friday, January 7, 2011

Playing dress-up with a friend!

Around when I was 12 or so, my sissy friend Timmy and I would play dress-up at his house -- sort of like those two girls at right!

He would supply items from his mother -- garter belt, stockings, slips, bras and panties! I would supply items from my sister -- bras, panties, pantyhose, short dresses!

We would dress up and prance around in front of the mirror and each other. And we would start tickling each other and that inevitably would end up with us kissing like a couple of silly girls!

Did any of you T-girls also have a sissy friend for dressing up like I had? Those were such wonderful times! And little did I know how that would just be the start of a wonder journey into sissyhood!

(I posted a poll on this subject, but silly me, I typed it wrong. I meant to say "Did you PLAY dress-up."  But I think everyone will know what I meant.)

10 comments:

Sharon said...

I wish there was a friend who I could have dressed with.
Even now I wish there was somebody that could understand and have me dress for them.

dark heathyr said...

OMG, I wish I could have had a friend like that. Sounds divine!

JA said...

Yes I did things like that. It was wonderful. After we played with dolls to moms

Stevie Stevens said...

I posted a poll on this subject, but silly me, I typed it wrong. I meant to say "Did you PLAY dress-up." But I think everyone will know what I meant.

Anonymous said...

i loved sharing clothes when younger. till mom put stop to the fun

Karen said...

I wasn't so lucky, but I actually think it would've been better with an actual girl, borrowing her dresses, panties, etc, being given makeovers by an actual girl, etc.

Terilyn Bardot said...

I grew up with a girl in my neighborhood named Pearl. We played together from the age of 2 or 3 upwards. It was just natural for us to play with dolls, tea cups ect. I was always a small kid and when Pearl and I were around 8 we began doing dress up. I had longish blond hair and Pearl would bring out her clothes - panties, skirts, blouses - and we would dress up, put on lipstick and pretend we were sisters after the boys. When we were 12 and playing dress up we got nude and my dick got really hard. Pearl laughed and held it and I came for the first time. We continued to do this until i went into the navy. I had sex with a guy, my mom's boyfriend when I was 14, and Pearl knew all about it. By then she was so hot she was fucking half the boys in school, and we used to talk about our men and laugh and giggle. I lost touch with Pearl, but recently I found out she is a dancer in a club in San Francisco.

dvindia said...

wonderful

Anonymous said...

I was a 13 year old sissy, and I loved dressing up and playing with my 11 year old bestfriend/boyfriend. I loved being his "girl" and giving myself to him as such. I even let him pop my "cherry".
Jenny

jellybean said...

Really wish that I had a friend like that. I did have a friend who I was with one day that masturbated and I tried it with him and we both had some fun, but did not dress or have any other sissy things between us.

I wish that I could have a friend now, but I'm older and not many chances of anything happening now.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?