New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Please post your comments!

In case you haven't noticed, I don't really like to post something every single day like on some blogs. I might post several times a week. I try to post thoughts that followers might be able to identify with and hopefully will comment on.

I know that a lot of us sissies and T-girls have led very similar lives. We started out the same and for the same reasons. Most of us had absent fathers, were shy, put on our sister's panties, were bad at or uninterested in boy things, etc, etc.

We have shared many of the same experiences with men and women and sex with one or the other or both along the way.

So I guess my point is this: This is your blog. I just start off a topic and hope that you can add to it. Because, like I said, probably almost all of you have the same feelings that I have.

So please continue to add your comments. And if you have not commented yet -- well why the heck not!

Remember that even if you comment on an older post, your comment will appear at the top of the list that is on the far right under Girlie Talk. If you have a longer story that you would like to post, send it to me in a e-mail, and I will consider it.

And, oh, by the way, wouldn't you want to look like Linda O'Neil, shown above! Probably more than any other girl that is who I would want to be! I have been an admirer for half a dozen years or so. She is pretty much perfect in my opinion. And I know this T-girl would love to be like that!

10 comments:

Vickie said...

I check my blog very often hoping to see new comments. I'm usually disappointed.

Sheen V said...

I can relate to this post. I don't post on my blog every day, or even every week. Comments do help. I do like your blog, and I agree that Linda is someone I'd love to be!

KIRCEDES said...

i am still shocked by the "experiences" we have in common. Whenever i read a tgirl's or cd's blog, letter, bio or comment and see that many of us have these similar experiences i feel like i am not alone. I also feel like maybe that last purge was righteous.
uhg life has no EZ answers girls...

JA said...

In my experience, commentators like feedback, even if you disagree. If not, also discourage.
Feel that, maybe, are not welcome.

Stevie Stevens said...

It is nice to know if someone is reading your posts and comments make it so much nicer.

JA said...

Yes, you're right. But commentators also need to be encouraged. Disagree Stevie Stevens?

I love your blog, I look forward to seeing other post, please!!!

analsexstory said...

Quite nice informational post actually! Thanks, and keep posting.

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog. I love it when you post pictures of naked hunks. I can't believe we have the same taste in men. hugs and kisses xox

Stevie Stevens said...

Ever since I was a young sissy, I have been attracted to big, strong, rugged men!

michael said...

I have a fantasy about being watched by straight girls as i get fucked by two guys----the girls are cheering the guys on and calling me a sissy etc.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?