New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Marilyn Monroe left a huge impression on me!

  I can't remember exactly when I first saw the picture at right in a magazine. But it must have been in one of my dad's Playboys. And it must have been when I was about 12, which would have been a number of years after she died in 1962.

I bet that is the picture that Playboy has run more than any other. In fact, it still shows up to this day. I guess she was on the cover and naked inside the first issue of Playboy and that was in 1953, I think I found.

She had a glorious life and a sad life, obviously. What a waste, the way she died. I still love watching her movies, especially the musicals and comedies. They show up on American Movie Classics and Turner Classic Movies all the time.

But getting back to my original thought: I saw that picture when I was 12 or so and I wanted to be like that! I wanted to have that smooth gorgeous body! And those perky titties too! And as you know, those are very different thoughts for a 12-year-old boy to have! You know what I mean, don't you!

There are photos of Marilyn where she looks even more glamorous -- and with the platinum blond hair -- but of course this is the most famous pose. I would even try to pose like that! That's how silly I was!

But when I see that picture I think about how wonderful it would have been to be a blond bombshell like that!

1 comment:

Maxine said...

Marilyn became one of my role models long, long ago, when I learned about the woman behind the image Hollywood created.

Most people know only about the "bimbo" image, which is something I've wanted to be only in my horniest moments -- a brainless sex toy for horny men. It's only those who actually worked with Marilyn who give her credit for being very smart and having perfect comedic timing (something that cannot be taught).

Being thought of as only a ditzy sex-bomb would certainly have its benefits: like Marilyn, I would have my pick of sexy men, and that is definitely something to wish for, to be almost universally desirable, the envy of every woman and the fantasy of every man.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?