New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Strong girls like Arianny make us look silly!

 Do you believe that girl with dumb bells! Can any of you T-girls or sissies out there lift 50 pounds with each arm!

I had two 40-pound bags of water softener salt that I had to carry in and lift up and pour into the brine tank. Even with the handy, convenient handle, I could not carry a 40-pound bag using each arm! I had to grab one at a time and even that was a struggle.

By the way, they used to sell that salt in just 80-pound bags. I could not even begin to deal with them. I had to get a boy at the hardware store to put it in my trunk! Then when I got home I had to rip open the bag in the trunk and scoop out some into a bucket and carry the bucketfuls into the basement until the bag was light enough to carry! Good thing they started putting the salt in 40-pound bags at least.

But I have to lift those 40-pound bags up about 4 feet to the top of the brine tank and rip the bag open where it was perforated and pour it into the tank. Again, what a struggle! This girl could have done it easily, I am sure! Too bad I did not have her around to rescue me  like the boys at the hardware store!

But this girl's name is Arianny Celeste. I was not familiar with her, but I guess she is on the UFC (Ultimate Fighting) telecast and I believe three of these pictures ran in Playboy and one in Maxim, so she is a popular model. Oh, that's a no brainer!

But if she can use 50-pound dumb bells, then she can certainly kick my sissy butt and pin me down on the ground! But she is also so girlie! I lover her titties! And well, just everything else as well! I so wish that I could be like her, don't you!

I just adore her outfit in the photo up on top! Don't you just love it. Just look at those gorgeous legs! Don't you wish you could wear something like that around, even as a T-girl!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, honestly...I can curl 100 lbs each arm, and about 175 lbs on a curl bar. I guess I'm a bit of a conflicting character though. Manly weight lifting athlete meets feminine sissy artist. Just picture me as a female bodybuilder.

Maxine said...

The weight isn't a problem for me, as I'm very strong. What bothers me is genetic girls can become strong and still be very feminine, whereas any effort I make to appear more feminine would only weaken me, and I still wouldn't be anywhere near as sexy as this goddess.

No matter how hard I try, despite my best efforts and my deepest wishes, I'll still be genetically male. It won't matter if I meet the man of my dreams and he accepts me as I am and takes me as his wife: I will always be incomplete.

Those lucky enough to be born female so often have no idea just how fortunate they are. They haven't a clue just how desperately I wish to trade places with them. My closest girl friends know how I feel, but only one seems to understand me, and even then I'm not really certain about that.

Women can be strong and yet still be considered sexy. Men who are not as strong as people expect them to be are considered "wimps"; and those of us who really think of ourselves as women are relegated to the last pages of the sociological manifest.

I'm not bitter. I remain hopeful that the right man will come along and see me for the woman that I am, and treat me as such: a lady in public, but his whore, his utter no-limits slut in bed. A man who can make me feel completely feminine, as I wish to be. He'll refer to me in the feminine, and I'll serve him as any good wife should.

A girl can dream, can't she?

-Maxine

max5975 *at* yahoo.com

Stevie Stevens said...

Sorry for not posting lately. I have been under the weather. I am not nearly as strong as Arianny!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?