New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

How do you wear your pantyhose?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

Monday, March 14, 2011

I love my bras, don't you!

I posted a poll about wearing bras and I hope you have cast your vote!

I have always loved my bras! I started by borrowing my sister's out of her drawer. Of course, these would have been bras for teenage girls as my sister was just a year older than me. Then, having been caught at it, the very best sister in the world gave me a couple of her hand-me-downs along with panties too! Thus began my own collection of bras and panties!

And I have really added to it: lacy bras, padded bras, underwire bras. But they have to match! I won't mix and match! Although a white bra goes with any panties I guess because you can't match up everything!

So I have been wearing bras pretty much from the start of my sissyhood! There were great times when my sissy friend Timmy and I got together for dressing up and I furnished my sister's bras and he furnished his mom's garter belt and stockings!

Mostly as a teen I wore my bras under sweat shirts and sweaters so as to not have more abuse heaped upon me than I was already getting for things like my shaved legs.

At work, I wear a camisole and panties and I can't wait to get into my bra at other times. One time at work my camisole strap was showing and a close dear girlfriend co-worker of mine kept clearing her throat. I gave a her a quizzical look and she pointed to my camisole strap which wasn't just showing nut showing a lot! Who knows who else saw my secret that day!

What are your bra-wearing experiences?

8 comments:

Happy pet said...

i too love to wear both bras and camis. In the cold weather i have been wearing camis everyday and on Wednesdays and Fridays Owner insists i wear a bra to work as well - in summer this takes some wardrobe planning! But come weekends i do not care who knows or sees my bra straps and indeed love wearing the brightest ones i can.

p
x

phillip said...

i really love to wear bras i am 1005 a guy but have big man boobs so i h ave to wear bras all day for support

sissyjaime said...

I know what you mean Stevie...there's really no pretending that you're a real man when you slip on a bra. Really, who wears a bra but a woman or a sissy?

Anonymous said...

I don't have anywhere near that big a collection but I LOOOVE wearing a bra panties and stockings under my "normal" clothes when i go to class at my college. I usually can't get away with the bra unless it's cold enough for a jacket though. Under my leather jacket it's completely invisible.

Stevie Stevens said...

Sissy Jaime said: Really, who wears a bra but a woman or a sissy. Well there is also the little matter of who wishes that they had perky breasts and a sweet pussy but a woman or a sissy!

Anonymous said...

wearing a bra is the ultimate submission to being a sissy femm faggot. I love them and especially wearing one with a sheer blouse.

Stevie Stevens said...

It's even better when you have a little something to put in your bra!

Michaela Cascio6 said...

Just love your blog

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?