New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens: A girl I wish I was like!

 

I don't want to go too far about Vanessa Hudgens because who knows how young she was when she posted those nude pictures on the Internet. Let's just not go there. But look at these pics of her out in public in her short dresses.

I wish I could have grown up as a teen-age girl like that, don't you. Or at least have been able to live to the fullest as the sissy that I was!

How wonderful it would have been to go to parties with other boys and girls in a short little dress like these -- even as a sissy! And there would be boys there who actually liked the company of sissies and you would draw their attention!

As a teen sissy, of course I yearned to have a sweet pussy and titties, but -- barring a miracle -- that was not going to happen. So it hurt that I could not really go too far as far as living as a sissy. You know what I mean, don't you?

How nice it would have been if we could have dressed like this in public. I mean, heck, it's just clothes. Sissies and older T-girls should be allowed to wear their short dress and show off their shaved legs in public!

In the future, when women finally take control of this pathetic world and straighten it out, I'm sure sissies will be able live their lives as they wish because I predict they will be favored by the women in charge over the men, who will valued just for their labor and their spermies for humans to reproduce! (Although, if scientists ever figure out a way to reproduce, men will just be needed for labor!)

2 comments:

Stevie Stevens said...

Are there any of these young Hollywood women such as Vanessa who you wish you could be?

Anonymous said...

Selena Gomez is a young lady who I wish I could be - she is talented and gorgeous.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?