New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A girl I wish I could be -- Ashley!

I don't know the whole story about this girl, Ashley, but she did appear in Playboy. Maybe a Playmate! But girls, I sure do wish I looked like that! Don't you?

She is just so perfect and does not have silicone-injected titties. That's what I have always loved about Playboy, definitely my all-time favorite magazine! I bet it is not 100 percent, but the great majority of the girls are natural, unlike Penthouse, where they pretty much seem to have boosted boobies!

Ever since I was about 13 years old and first starting seeing Playboys, I have wanted to be like those girls!

And Playboy has such great photography. And they like to show whole bodies! The whole package! I mean I know I always wished I had a pussy but I have also always wished I had the whle girlie body as in sexy smooth legs and arms, beautiful behind, precious titties and a beautiful face -- oh just like Ashley here!

3 comments:

ShemaleX said...

wow.) She is so beautiful) mmm...

Anonymous said...

uhhhhhhhhhh i wish to be her and do alll..............

Maxine said...

Of course I'm jealous. I've always envied the beautiful women of Playboy, wished I were them, wished I were so beautiful, first, and second, really female, the way I felt and self-identified. Also, to have hundreds of thousands of men (how many men read Playboy?) fantasizing about me, imagining they're putting their beautiful cocks inside me, fucking me and cumming deep inside me, what more could a girl ask for?

Or course, I'm not a little girl anymore, and I want to settle down with the right man. But it's still nice to imagine a line of horny, sexy men wrapped around the block waiting to get their sweet, thick cocks inside me :)

The ladies of Playboy are so beautiful, and I envy them deeply. They do not realize just how lucky they are.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?