New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oh to be swept off your feet like a girl !

Your construction worker boyfriend has been away for two weeks. You've been sending him sexy texts about how you are going to pleasure him with your mouth and sissy ass when you next see him.

He is on his way! You shave extra smooth all over and spray on a nice scent! You put on a sexy little outfit that he likes!

When he returns he is so filled with lust for you! He sweeps you off your feet and kisses you so passionately! He carries you inside, but you don't even make it to the bed! You tell him you want him so badly! You missed his cock so much! It's all you have thought about for 2 weeks! You get on your knees and his cock is quickly in its rightful place between your sissy lips! But you are making him so hot, he has to pound your sissy ass! So he pulls off your clothes and rams his man tool inside your sissy hole while you just seem to pull him inside of you! Lust consumes him and he pounds you hard and deep over and over until he grunts and screams and spurts a big stored-up load inside of you. He pulls out and you licks his cock and balls and tell him over and over I love you I love you I love you!

* I got that feeling just from looking at this photo! How does that photo make you feel?

5 comments:

lickingumuch said...

Beautiful picture and words. i too love a man that knows what He wants and isn't afraid to take it. i would love to be swept off my feet like this. Of couse i would do all i could to satisfy Him completely and repeatedly.

Friedoline said...

Oh yes! It is my dream too. You described it so well. I can feel it how it were if I were his gurl! I would do anything for him to keep him satisfied! Strong men deserve our devotion and submission so much, don't they?

tg_captioner said...

seeing how most people would have hard time lifting me at 240lbs, it would be a wonderful sensation to be lifted off my feet (and only weight 100lbs)

Felicia Anne said...

amazing match between photo and text. exceptional work!

725a92f6-784a-11e0-8893-000bcdcb471e said...

all I dream about...being feminine and submissive for my masculine, hairy, muscular man to dominate and being so in love with him...he is my reason to exist and I live to be pretty for him and give him pleasure at all times, any way he wants me, anything he wants to do to me, he owns my heart, my ass, my lips...

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?