New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Friday, January 2, 2015

Our mothers: A first impression and first envy!

I don't remember a whole lot of stuff that happened to me before I was 8 or 9 years old. At one time, I thought I could not believe it when someone says they knew they should have been a girl when they were 4 or 5 years old!

But, looking back now, I guess I can say there were signs that I was that way, but at that time I did not know what they meant.

But I can say that one thing that left an impression on me was that my mother liked to wear those see-through nightgowns that I guess were very popular at that time. Pictured in her nighty is Cindy Fuller, who was a Playmate in 1959. My mother was built like that and even looked like that and that is why I posted that picture.

So of course, getting to see very easily how my mother was built left a huge impression on me. I obviously could not explain what was going on with me, but I do remember how my mother wore those nightgowns and how you could see her big beautiful breasts. And of course there were other times when she would walk around naked from the bathroom to her bedroom or she might call me into her bedroom when was getting dressed.

So my point is, I saw my mother's breasts a lot and that is pretty much one of the few things that I remember at a very young age. And, being a momma's boy, I wanted to be like my mother in all ways! What she did and what she wore and of course what she looked like! I envied her in all ways and those breasts were a subject of wonder for me!

I stuck to my mother! I never wanted to be like my dad and I bet if you are reading this then you certainly understand what I am talking about!

So did your own mother leave any sort of impression on you?

4 comments:

Jackie Goodsissy said...

Wow, nice post. I never thought about it much but now I remember. My Mom used to like nylon nightgowns, the kind I like now. And that pic! She's a playmate? I wish they still looked (and posed) like that!

Stevie Stevens said...

I added a poll on this subject: Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

LaurieJean Becker said...

My mom always wore the black, lacy negligee. My sister and I wore babydolls, and I was so lucky to have a mother that made sure I got the meds and hormones I needed.

Stevie Stevens said...

I'm no psychiatrist nor have I ever seen one so I don't know why I have always been a sissy and have always wanted to be a girl. But, I do have to say that seeing my mother's breasts and seeing her in lingerie and nighties have a big affect on me.

Add to that the fact I had two older sisters who I wanted to be like and wear what they did.

Then there the dad who had no time for me, but that's another story!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?