New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, June 9, 2011

What were you called growing up?

Sort of what we had to go through!
My friends called me the endearing Stevie growing up and still do today. Well, women call me that. I don't have many close male friends.

But the mean boys in school called me Stephanie and also they called me Beaver. It wasn't after the animal or even Beaver Cleaver from the old TV show. It was beaver because that is another name for a pussy, of course, and they would go around say that I had a pussy or beaver. The called me a pussy, but they called me Beaver by named.


My sissy friend Timmy they called Tammy among other names. So we were Stephanie and Tammy. I got used to it and in a goofy sort of way I didn't mind.

When I was 15 and 16 I worked on this farm. Some relatives worked there and one was a boss. My family felt it would be a good after-school and Saturday job.  I was totally out of place! Farm work is hard and I was weak! But they found things for me to do that a sissy could do like gather the eggs, change the animals' water and feed them, and clean up duties. I certainly could not lift much!

And these farm boys were rough around the edges! And they were tough kids! They were going to be farmers and maybe auto mechanics or maybe go into the military. I was soft and gentle, an A student and oh yes I shaved my legs, although I wore work clothes on the farm to hide that fact. I was destined to work in an office, or ideally, run my own lingerie boutique!

Well you know what eventually happened. They teased and bullied me. The reason I am writing about this is because this older man gave me still another nickname: Suzie Q. The farm boys called me that around school. So I was then getting Stephanie, Beaver and Suzie Q in addition to having "sissy," "pussy" and "cunt" thrown my way.

They frustrated me so much that one time I went at one of the boys. I was crying and I remember that I tried to sort of hammer at him with my fists like you would beat on a door, because I did not know how to punch or fight obviously. Good thing one of my relatives broke it up or else I would have been beaten up! He told those guys to settle down, but the bullying still went on somewhat.

And of course they would go around saying "Blow me" all the time I was there. When I would try to talk to them, the respond would be "Blow me" or "Suck my dick." The funny thing was, if they would have been nice to me that's exactly what I WOULD have done!

But the whole experience did not turn out well. I worked mostly by myself and stuck to myself and tried to avoid those boys.And they teased my relatives for protecting the sissy.

Anyone have a story about how they were given a nickname while growing up a sissy? Or maybe you were bullied like me?

11 comments:

Joy Stoddard said...

In high school, I was the object of contempt to the typical boys who would call me "pussy" and "faggot".However, when I was about eight or nine years old some of the younger teenage girls in the neighborhood would tease me and call me Josephine. I guess even at that early age these young girls recognized that I was a sissy. Another time I recall when I was in ninth grade I joined a "Pop Warner" football league hoping that it might attract sexual interest from females my age. I lasted less than 2 weeks on the team and the coaches were brutal. They would often call me Lucille or Alice and some of the other boys on the team would call me a "homo". I quit the team the day after we were given a locker room to shower in publicly. As soon as practice ended all of the other boys didn't hesitate to get completely naked and get in the locker room. I was so embarrassed to find that they were all "huge" compared to me. I felt threatened as if I were a woman in a locker room with a bunch of men. I guess that was actually true. I didn't dare get undressed. I just went home and never went back. Needless to say, I remained a virgin for the next 4 years despite spending alot of time with many of those girls I had hoped to impress.

Joy

Anonymous said...

When I was in school I was very quiet, reserved, and feminine. I got called "faggot", "queer", and "gay wad" (this was the late 80's and early 90's). I was bookish and not at all good at sports. In elementary school the boys bullied me mercilessly and the girls would usually not have anything to do with me. When we did square dancing in PE we had one too few girls so the PE teacher had me learn and dance the girl's part, which also got me laughed at. My mom had me start to play the flute in elementary school because her uncle had played it, but I got harassed for this because the flute is considered a "girl's instrument" nowadays.

A girl in junior high made fun of me by offering me some of her make-up once. Another girl pretty much did the same thing at one point and suggested I start using make-up (foundation to start, then move on to lipstick and eyeliner, she said).

I got gynocomastia (moobs) in high school and it was suggested to me by several people (girls and guys) that I should start wearing a bra (one girl said I was definitely ready for at least a training bra). If my chest was becoming strangely developed, the rest of me wasn't, I mainly grew in size but never developed a significant beard and my body hair was fine and sparse. Needless to say, between my moobs, being natural effeminate and passive, and being shy, girls wouldn't give me the time of day and the guys made my life a living hell. So I remained a virgin until college. In college I explored my feminine side more and did a lot more crossdressing (I started wearing a bra and using makeup--like my old classmates had "suggested"). I gave up on trying to get girls' attention and pursued a guy instead. I ended up losing my virginity to him and we had a lot of great sex and I gave him a few hundred blow jobs probably. To date, I haven't had sex with a female.

Although I hated them at the time, my old classmates were right, I was a natural sissy and eventually grew into my role. I've always taken on the traditional submissive female role in my encounters with men.

Anonymous said...

Back in middle school some guys would punch me, so I would punch them until they got scared. I didn't have any real bullies in my life like everyone else here.

More then anything I feel sorry for everyone because it was a terrible way to get bullied like that. If you hadn't been bullied do any of you still think you would have turned out the same? If you didn't give up would you have gotten a girl even if she wasn't that pretty?

Stevie Stevens said...

I was a sissy long before I was called names and bullied. And that did not change anything because of course I was born to be a sissy and I never chose to be that way. It was very tough. Why would anyone want to go through that? But I was just being me.

glosstights said...

I got picked on mostly by girls. Heck, since Grade School to High School. But unlike most, it was cos they had an attraction towards me. I was quiet and like to keep to myself, so these girls would pick on me for attention. Some memorable acts and moments were being called alexandria and being sprayed with perfume, also i had one girl in High School who would whisper in my ear, "Girlie Girl..." I shit you not! I still speak to her to this day as a matter of fact. She admitted to having a crush on me, and how it was fun to tease me,she seems more than a bit dominate now. I also had a 7th grade teacher who would call any boy in her class a "Sissy" if he complained to much. She eventually got fired for putting her arms on a boy, (she just grabbed the jerk by the arm..pfft!) But I found her to be incredibly sexy, she always wore skirts and pantyhose and it drove me nuts! These are only a few moments I feel like sharing.

Billie said...

Just recently found your web-page and absolutely love it! It reminds me of myself growing up in SF Cal. I was gay since 9 years old but didn't really understand what that was, boys were very willing to teach me! I was good student for them, what did I know? Many of these boys would let me in their garages or take me to new houses under construction but never speak to me in public. That still happens today.

What was I called? How about every dirty, nasty and be-littling name you could think of?

Even the girls I failed to impress was in the act.

JS said...

I'm a CD who was feminized young by two older cousins. My older cousins "coerced / bullied" me to dress up in my sisters clothes and "play games" it was alway kindnap rape games I was the girl. It turned out that after a while I love our games and I became well practiced. So yea I understand completely. Kisses!

Anonymous said...

I grew up in the 70's and was called "fag", "faggot", "queer", "queerbait", "sissy", "pussy" and probably many more I do not remember. I played dress-up and dolls with the girls instead of sports. They loaned me clothes and would blurt out in public to guys that I wanted to suck their dick. They were correct of course. I was like a toy to them. They boys called me names in public, but also wanted my "services" in private. At times I did not like being called the names, but I also knew that in reality, they were right. I was and am all those things.
AndiSissy

Stevie Stevens said...

oh my Andi! Our stories are very similar and I am sure just like so many other sissies!

bambie said...

In high school it was much tougher than in Elementary school. HS was all boys, no girls. Guys would tease me about being soft and hairless. i also had small breasts so they would call me tittie boy. Some guys always told me that i would make a good wife some day. I was smaller than most of the guys and not endowed at all. They said i had a smooth crotch and i should sit to pee. if i stood at a urinal they would sneak up behind me and pull down my pants, then they would strip me and push me into the comode. I would have to sit and pee while they watched. The oler guys took turns waving their cock in my face. One guy pushed his cock right to my lips, even as i moved my head. The wrong move i made was opening my mouth and he shoved it in. That's all the other guys had to see. it got all over the school that tittie boy is also a sissy cocksucker. The Football team took advantage of that knowledge and got the coach to assign me to the team as a locker room janitor. I not only got to do the team but they also had me doing all their homework since i was a staight A student.
I did get fucked before i went to HS. i enjoyed that immensely and still do. I did not have a female sex relation until i was 28. That was a bad scene as i did not know what to do and i kept slipping out since i am so small.

Stevie Stevens said...

Oh my gosh Bambi! We are so much alike and I bet many others are too! Thanks for your great contributions and I hope you will keep up the great comments!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?