New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, July 25, 2011

Sissy or T-girl?

Was this you at some point!
Billie wrote in a recent response that she considered herself a T-girl and not a sissy.  Is there a difference? Are they one in the same?

 A lot of times a sissy is considered to be a boy who just ACTS like a girl but still tries to be a real boy and just can't help it because he was born that way. And a lot of times a T-girl is considered to be a boy who wants to either BE a girl or carry on as a girl in dress and actions. Do you agree with me so far?

I would have to say I have been both. When I was very young, I did not know what it meant to be a T-girl. How could I; I have never been exposed to such a thing. I do remember what a sissy I was in grade school, but I never tried to act like a girl at that point. I was just weaker and meeker than the other boys at that point and that is all I remember. There were other sissies in school. Did they all later want to be girls or were they just sissy boys?

Starting around 6th or 7th grade though, I discovered that I envied girls, at first with the way they dressed in their pretty clothes. I really envied my sister, who is a year older than me. Conveniently, I had her clothes to borrow! I started "playing house" with another sissy, dressing up at every opportunity. Not long after two other boys joined us and we gave them sissy favors if you know what I mean. So now, what was I: sissy, T-girl, bi, gay? All of the above?

This went on for years and then I evolved into just being plain girlie and submissive, but to assertive women! So I have been all over the place I guess! What about you? Do you consider yourself to be a sissy or a T-girl or do you place yourself in both categories or some other one?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well there is a big difference between you're sissy, crossdresser, transgendered and transsexual person.

I see where you're trying to go with this, but a crossdresser wears clothes of the opposite sex, knows that their gender is properly marked by their naturally occurring secondary sex characteristics and are perfectly fine with that.

Transgendered is a societal catch-all term that tries to lump anything outside the 'normal' stereotypes o fmale and female into the category of 'other'.

Transexuals can never be confused with a crossdresser or drag queen/king etc.. just spend 5minutes and everyone in the room will be able to size up the delineation.

Sissies on the other hand, are not even inside these categoricals as the term applies equally to women, effeminate males, drag queens, crossdressers, transsexuals and the intersexed.. ie- pretty much evrything that isn't dyed in the wool, macho manly.

So, I hate to burst bubbles, but yes, there are differences and pretty huge differences. Across the gamut.

Just because a few of the mannerisms and fashion choices may be similiar, doesn't mean there isn't a huge depth and breadth of distance between.

Most people just look on the surface and this sort of thing is precisely what leads to *alot* of myths and misconceptions. The sooner they can be delineated and seperated, the better off each one of us in those areas will be.

So, to sum up, no, I don't agree with your statements at all on this, but I give you credit for broaching the subject.

Finally to answer what were you, when you were in sixth or seventh grade... you were a sissy, you were bi, as you seemed to enjoy both partner types available and each other. Crossdressed, oh yes you were, transgendered, in the catch all sense yes. Transsexual? no. Gay? No. Drag king/queen? Not likely.

But above all, you were discovering who you were, and that was important to becoming who you are.

So whatever your label or collection thereof, I'm proud of you for exploring them and discarding the boring vanilla binarisms.

However I would ask that you be careful not to perpetuate the sterotypes by lumping all these categories of folk together, because it really hurts all of us when the average person on the street can't tell the difference and remarks that would be acceptable to one group would disparage and demean another.

Stevie Stevens said...

Well that's why I threw this question out there. I personally have touched at one point in my life all the groups that Anonymous mentioned although I am not transsexual. Never had the courage, the means or the opportunity to transition.

For me, there was always that confusion. I mean, why in the world would a young boy have thoughts that he wanted to be a girl and do things that girls did? A lot of confusion is understandable!

black sissy said...

I agree that there are big differences inside the whole trans-spectrum. And you can easily get into a tussle of titles.

I like the way anonymous put it. "Sissies on the other hand are not even inside these catagories." I am a transsexual and i also consider myself to be a sissy. It took we a long time to figure out that i am both and to be able to embrace both identites without throwing out one or the other.

Anonymous said...

black sissy, same anonymous here :) It took me a while to come to terms with that exact same conclusion.

Now that I have, things are much easier, you're not the only transsexual woman who is also a sissy :)

Come see me on flickr, Tamara Siegel or hit me up at tammysiegel@yahoo.com, as I would very much like to talk with you :)

Stevie, i admire tour honesty and openness... I had thought i was coming on a bit harsher than I wanted, but it seems like I got the message out without hurting anyone and that's fantastic.

Write me as well, would love to talk more :)

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?