New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Football season is here -- and cheerleaders!

My idols are the cheerleaders, not the players!
Well, another football season is upon us and you know what that means! Cheerleaders!

Sure, I like watching the games. Even though I could never play football like the real boys growing up. I don't have a wide interest in football but I will watch the local teams on TV.

My interest always was in the cheerleaders! I can remember that ever since I started going to watch my local high school team play when I was about 10 years old that I was drawn more to the cheerleaders! They would come up close to the railing in front of the stands at the stadium and the girls and the sissy boys like me would gather there and cheer along with them.

What I always wanted to be!
When I see high school and college cheerleaders nowadays they look so young but when I was a young sissy, they looked so much more mature! And they were my idols! I wished so hard that I could be in their place! Their sweet faces, their smooth legs, their confidence, their uniforms -- those were all things that I wished I had.

And later, I envied them because the hottest boys would come around them and I knew they were making out with them, something I wished I could do!

I had mixed feelings in high school and college. There were a number of cheerleaders who were my friends. I of course valued their friendship because they wanted to be around a sissy like me, but it hurt so much that I could not be like them. Well, it was just more of the heartbreak that we have to live with as T-girls.

6 comments:

susanrhodes said...

i can't tell you how many cheerleader fantasies i have, but it did take a while before i realised i wanted to be one, not be with one. just to see the little skirts flipping up, exposing their panties drives me insane. i wish i was teasing boys like that.

Patriciapro said...

Cheerleaders are so intriguing and alluring for us sissies because they represent the pinnacle of feminine beauty; and every sissy aspires to be feminine and beautiful. Every sissy would love to be a cheerleader. The fact that cheerleaders are supporting an activity carried out by real men also makes us even more aware of the fact that we are not real men; we are sissies and we belong with the cheerleaders.

bambie said...

Oh to know that i could not be one of those beautiful cheerleaders and also to know i could not be a jock i think then what am i? i am not either gender.

Sara said...

Totally agree with everyone here...I couldn't follow a football game to save my life but I absolutely and mesmerized by cheerleaders and long to be one.

Sheen V said...

The high school I attended had a guys-in-girl's-cheerleading-outfit squad to lend some humor to pep rallies. I was one of them, although at the time I really didn't know how much I enjoyed wearing a skirt in public.

Stevie Stevens said...

Wow Sheen V! Lucky you! I would have volunteered for such a squad. In fact, I would not have had to. I'm sure I would have been nominated for it along with a dozen other sissies in my high school!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?