New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Friday, August 12, 2011

A constant reminder

This is what my male relatives must think of me!
The other day I went to a family picnic. I was helping the women prepare the food and get the tables ready for the men, who were playing horseshoes and drinking beer.

At one point I was asked to carry over a pack of bottled water to put on ice in a cooler. It was a 35 pack in shrink wrap so it was pretty bulking and, to me at least, pretty heavy. One of the men, a cousin, saw me struggling with it and made a comment about how weak I must be. The other men all laughed. He then pinched my upper arm and remarked about what skinny arms I have. The men laughed again. He told me to get back over and help the girls and the men kept having some laughs at my expense.

Now, I know it is my place to be with the women and serving the men. It has always been that way. It is not playing horseshoes with the men and drinking beer and talking about sports and hunting.

About 15 minutes later, I was serving the men their food along with the women, when the same relative smacked me on the behind and blurted out "Good girl." The men, who were enjoying their day so far, got another laugh of that. I just went and got my food and sat down with the women.

I wanted to call him an ass. But he was right. I belonged with the women, serving the men. I certainly did not belong among the men, drinking with them and talking sports. I should be used to such treatment by now, but I guess you never get used to it.

The artwork is from http://www.prissys-sissies.com/freesissy.htm. It is very appropriate. That is how my male relatives evidently think of me. And they are right. I cannot dispute that. That's why I stayed around the women and served the men, because that is my proper place.


3 comments:

bambie said...

I was always hanging with the girls. Even when the boys wanted to play ball they came over to me as the last resort, i was playing a game with the girls. I went with the boys thinking it was the thing i was supposed to do.
Neither team wanted me because i did not throw right, hit the ball, and i ran like a girl. When they picked sides I was the last to get picked. And sometimes they would not even pick me and go off with uneven sides.
Today as an adult, i go to Super bowl games and i sit in the kitchen with the women while the men go downstairs watching the game on big screen. We ladies watch all the commericals and talk through the game. Women have so much more subjects to talk about. Men talk about sports, sex, and sports. I do not know anything about those topics from a man's point of view.

Stevie Stevens said...

I am the same way! And I watch my hometown teams but I have very little interest beyond that. I do help the women prepare the food for the men when there is a Super Bowl party or tailgate or something.

Patriciapro said...

I understand and can identify with this post so much. Many years ago, having "real" men comment about me in the way described would have bothered me; but now it doesn't; in fact, now I really "get off" on such things. This is especially true now I've embraced the fact that I really am a sissy transvestite. I love the fact that I'm a weakling with unmanly arms, narrow shoulders, no muscles and have a body like a lady. All the better for dressing up in ladies' clothes with and for being my true self. As a sissy transvestite, I know my place and it surely isn't with the "real" men.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?