New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, October 10, 2011

A girl I wish I could be: Amanda Paige

This is Amanda Paige. She was a Playboy Playmate of the Month. She is another perfect girl that I wish I could be!

When I look at the picture on the right, I envision that she is greeting her man -- or her girlfriend! -- that way at the door! Which is exactly what I would do if I were her!

And don't you just love that short little dress that she is wearing in the left photo! Such gorgeous legs! I wish I could find another photo of her in that dress! I love to wear short dresses like that because I think I have the legs for it! Even if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

One of your many fans said...

Lovely photos of Ms. Paige, Stevie! Thank you for sharing!

At the risk of dating myself, your title and these photos took me back to my adolescence in the 70's. At that particular time, I didn't want to BE someone like Amanda, rather I wanted to DO someone like Amanda.

My older brothers would bring home all manner of cute way-outta-my-league girlfriends, of whom even the nicest could (sometimes unintentionally, sometimes not) be at least slightly condescending ("Love your set, where do get it done?" "Hey, my sister and I have aprons just like that one, come here and let me show you how we get that back bow really fluffed out" "Your mom showed me the flowers you embroidered on her blouse and the eyelet trim you outlined on her shorts pockets; have you prettied up any of your own stuff?").

Seeing how these girls viewed me, I wallowed in narcissistic adolescent self-pity, just knowing I'd never have any genuine girl/boy relationship that "real boys" (like my brothers) enjoyed.

Ironically, this all served to sow the seeds for my then-future "embarrassment" fetish, and now part of me wishes I could relive those days!

So your title "A girl I wish I could be" would for me have instead read, "A man I'll never be" (a cut from Boston's 2nd album 'Don't Look Back' in 1978).

The second yesteryear cultural reference: Take a close look at Amanda (especially the picture on the left). Note the pose, outfit, hair, and big smile. Does she remind you (at least superficially) of that famous 1976 Farrah Fawcett swimsuit poster (also the year of Boston's debut album)? Now I know she's no dead ringer since there was (and always will be) only one Farrah! Not one, not two, but three of my older brothers hung that picture on their walls, but mom wouldn't allow me to hang up any Levis-rise cheesecake photos like they could :(

Final ironic yesteryear reference: Boston's third album was released precisely one-quarter of a century ago in October 1986, the same month as Ms. Paige's second birthday (according to Wikipedia). The lead single (went on to Billboard #1) from that album?

It was "Amanda"!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?