New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I love panties like this!

Don't you just love panties like Cara here is wearing! A little string bikini! I have several pairs of panties like these and a lacy bra to match.

I love the see-through lace so you can see your little patch of girlie pubic hair! But I constantly wish that instead of my little sissy clitty beneath my pubies, I have a beautiful cunny like Cara.

And oh yes, I would love to have the beautiful titties and legs and everything else that she has!

At left is Cara, a Playboy Playmate, without her panties and in all her glory! I so wish that I could have been a girl like that! And taken and held by a strong man or dominant sexy woman!

6 comments:

Veronica Girly said...

stevie!!! first of all i love your blog, wish you updated like 500 times a day lol *hugs* so anyway this is like one of the few places where i get to read thoughts from like minded people like myself :) lol but back to panties... I can totally get lost in the thought off them. i mean their great to wear now, but makes me crazy to think how beautifully they'd feel if i had beautiful pussy underneath them. looking down and seeing just the outline of my lips and no stupid buldge...just softness lol keep up the great great work Stevie!!!

Stevie Stevens said...

For most of us, wearing panties was our first expression of our sissyness or transgenderism or whatever you want to call it. I did not know what transgenderism was when I was 12!

But around that age, I first started wearing my older sister's panties. And as you know, you go on from there because that feminine trait is inside of you, never to leave you.

You want to wear a bra and stockings and dresses -- just like a real girl -- but it all started with wearing panties!

Anonymous said...

i love it here dont change a thing ! and i ADORE strig bikini panties YUMMY

Stevie Stevens said...

Dear anonymous, I agree with what you said about the blog and the panties. We need a good forum where we can talk about us. And about string bikini panties!

bubblepopmei said...

I love panties and have tons. I do find I am happiest in a sheer or lacy pair that shows the cute nestled playset sleeping within.

http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey Stevie love what you have done with the blog. This is a great place. I started wearing panties when I was 14 and have been wearing them sence. Collage is when I started experimenting dressing up completely, after collage I moved to NY and I got the operation to transform me into a real girl. I love wear panties, I just love the way they feel.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?