New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, October 3, 2011

I love simple pleasures!

This was me ... well I wish it was!


It doesn't take a lot to make me happy. I love the simple pleasures of life and I don't need to drive a fancy car and stuff like that.

For example, I spent the afternoon yesterday with my oldest sister. We talked and had dinner and I played with her dog. It was just great way to spend a very rainy day.

I made some purchases in the last couple of days that also made me happy. I bought some bikini panties and some stockings for use with a garter belt. Just some clothing, but it made me very happy!

Shaving can be such fun!
Now, here is the funniest thing: The other day I brought out a new razor to shave my legs -- and everything else of course -- and the feeling after using that new blade was just so delightful! I know that sounds pretty silly, but I just was so smooth and felt so girlie!

I sprayed on some body spray all over and put on some lip gloss. I put on a pink chemise and heels -- no undies -- and proceeded to do my housework and I had such a great time!

I thought about how some real women consider shaving their legs to be such a chore, while we T-girls consider it to be such a delight!

And how real women hate their monthly periods while we wish that we were fortunate enough to have a pussy so that we could have a period and have to go through what they do!

And how some women hate to do housework! Some of us T-girls love to do housework and we are very good at it. We would make excellent housewives and caregivers!

We all have our bad times and worries and hassles in life, don't we? But it is nice to a have some little things that make you happy along the way. What little things make you happy?

3 comments:

Billie said...

I'd have to say it's all the many things I get to do while pretending to be a girl. Obviously, shaving, waxing, make-up, and shopping are faves, but I absolutely abhor housework. Dancing, drinking, and dating come into my mind!

Stevie Stevens said...

Well as far as housework Billie, I have always been just so submissive that I have had the desire to do the housework so that my partner could do the dancing, drinking and dating.

Stevie Stevens said...

I shaved again today and I cannot emphasize how much I enjoy it! Not so much the actual deed -- although it is a feminine act that real males certainly do not do -- but the feeling of smoothness when you are done! I know it is silly, but to me it is being like a real girl in a small way and I very much take delight in it.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?