New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I love this girl's undies!

I love this bra and panty set! I wish I had it and I also wish that I filled it out as nice as this girl does!

I love all types of bras and panties, I guess. But I especially like the underwire bras because they push up my growing titties. The cut of the panties pictured here is my favorite style.

And the most important thing is I always have to match! The only way I will wear bras and panties that are not a set is for them to be all white or all black. You can't go wrong there. But other colors and designs simply don't match. And a sissy T-girl has to match, don't you think!

3 comments:

One of your many fans said...

What a pretty matched set on such a pretty girl! With one of my despised 'Cinderfella' jobs being household laundry, I couldn't help but notice that most of mom's undies were pretty utilitarian, though she did have a couple of - shall we say - more INTERESTING sets for whenever the mood struck her for a liason with dad.

I never let on to her that I knew exactly what day she and dad had done the dirty (based on what intimate apparel appeared in that particular day's laundry basket)!

One of your many fans said...

Oh, I should mention one other thing. When my second-oldest brother got married they lived at home (our home) for about four months, and mom made it clear that I was expected to do laundry for Lisa (my new sister-in-law) as well during this transition time for them.

I complained 'bitterly' to mom but NOT to anyone else about the extra workload, because I didn't want my complaints getting back to Lisa. You see, she was (and still is) such a sweet gal that I feared she'd insist on washing her own clothes if she thought I minded (which I most certainly did NOT - nudge, nudge, wink wink).

She'd just barely turned nineteen on her wedding day, and I think she was even more attractive (at least to me, and certainly to my older brother) than the girl in your picture. I don't think Lisa's bust was as ample, but her waist was narrower, her tush was absolute perfection, and her hair was much darker (kinda have a thing for brunettes myself) ;)

Excuse my reminiscing - anyway, back to your post topic, Lisa had the cutest outfits (and the SEXIEST underwear) on the planet! (Just what one would expect from a HOT young newlywed wife). I was so disappointed when they moved out!

Stevie Stevens said...

I certainly understand about that envy. I had two older sisters growing up and I wanted to be in their undies and other stuff in the worst way. And my one sister who is a year older than me actually gave me hand-me-downs and I love her so much for that!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?