New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Sunday, October 16, 2011

It is hard wanting to be a girl

Here is a girl I definitely wish I could be! Could you imagine looking like that! A sissy or a T-girl can only dream! I would have so much fun if I were built like that!

If you are reading this blog, then you know as well as I do how much it hurts inside to always be yearning to be something we will never be. I hate to be so negative but I have to say that it has been just so tough to have always wanted to be a girl, even if one not as gorgeous as Kylie here. But what the heck, I have always wanted to be one of the prettiest and sexiest girls! Starting back in junior and senior high school.

I have always said that I have the utmost respect and admiration for the T-girls who undergo gender reassignment surgery. They are so brave and nothing was going to stop them from becoming the girls that they knew they were.

The rest of us, those who have been unable to fulfill our greatest dream for one reason or another, well, I guess we can do things to smooth things over somewhat. We can take our hormones and have at least small titties. We can shave our bodies to be smooth like girls. We can dress up like girls. And we can act as girlie as possible. I have really tried to stay positive by doing those things, but of course it is not the same as being a girl like Kylie in real life.

Can anyone empathize with me? How do you deal with always having these yearnings to be a girl?

8 comments:

Sheen V said...

I deal with it mainly by my love of crossdressing and looking at pictures of gorgeous women like her!

PrettyBoi said...

I cry a lot, I dream, and I play with my clothes and my toys. And I read wonderful blogs like yours!

Sara said...

I totally agree...it's a constant struggle for me that just remains there. I don't think I could go through with surgery and hormones and all that because for me it doesn't feel right or "real" (no disrespect to those who go that route), so instead I just imagine becoming a girl like this beautiful one here, which is never possible. It's sad but everyone goes through life with some disappointments. :)

Stevie Stevens said...

Yes Sara, you know what they say: Everyone has a cross to bear. Our feeling that we should have been girls, the one that never goes away and we think of constantly, well that is our cross to bear.

Veronica Girly said...

it's the hardest part of my life :( i'm constantly getting down because i can get so damn jealous of like almost every girl i see. i do the surgery i guess, but...i dunno, i'd have to be assured it'd be as good as the real thing. so i quite often make wishes on shooting stars (cheesy i know) and try to find cool people to chat to about all my dreams about being a girl with. oh and of course visiting stevie's site! :)

Billie said...

Sara,
I think we all wanted to be the prettiest and sexiest back in the day. Because that wasn't in our cards some of us just tailored the kind of girls we became.

My mother always told me to hide my true self away and, if I was hell-bent on being a girl, to be careful. She said, "Some boys only want one thing from a boy like you!" I didn’t really understand what she meant but learned later on. FYI, she was right!

As for hormones and SRS, I never could afford them but I feel I needed neither to express as a female. And I’ve always thought of myself as female!

Being a female trapped in a male's body (cliche, I know) is just one daemon we must wrestle with on a daily basis. Lord knows there are sufficient others in this civil society.

I’ve wrestled my daemon and made my peace long ago. Today, at the risk of coming across as cheap, I simply look for the man who will forgive my sins!

Don’t tell but, I feel I need the T-girl admires in many ways more than they need me!

Anonymous said...

Have to agree with you there Billie. I've dressed in womens' clothes and makeup since I was 13 . Now I'm 50 and still love doing it and love sexy men of course!

James
aka Vanessa

bubblepopmei said...

I cry a lot, honestly. It is excruciating.

I also take hormones and try desperately to get the procedures I feel I need to be as gorgeous as Kylie.

Further I try to spend time with friends who know about me and who relish talking about our interests in clothing, shoes, boys, etc. It may sound superficial but it reaffirms that I am on my journey. I am speaking to a human being about these things that are part of my quest, and they are replying with their opinions on the same subjects. This is real, ergo I am getting closer.

http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?