New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, October 24, 2011

A real farmer's daughter!

I think I ran into this girl!
I went into a farm supply store the other day. Now, I don't know a thing about farms or equipment or anything where you have to mix the oil with the gas! What is up with that anyway?

I did work some on a farm in high school, pretty much doing menial work like cleaning up poopy straw and putting down clean straw and feeding the animals. A relative got me the job, but being a sissy from the city I had to put up with abuse from most of the farm boys who worked there. But that's a story for another day.

Anyway, I went into this farm supply store to buy some bird seed. Feeding my feathered friends and watching them is one of my favorite things. I was checking out and talking to the lady clerk about these candles they were selling, because I could smell them. You know, the kind you don't even have to light, but you just put in the window and the heat from the sun creates the great smell!

This is the type of farm girl I would be!
In walks this tall blond girl wearing a flannel shirt, tight jeans and work boots. She had long blonde hair and was simply gorgeous. I mean I looked over at her and just froze, she was so pretty! She resembled the girl pictured above. All the people working at the store seemed to know her, so I gathered she was a real farm girl or horse owner or something.

Then I noticed what a strapping young lady she was! She looked very fit and strong, like she definitely could kick my sissy butt if I did not give into her! I wanted to hang around the store for a little bit but you can't be a creeper! It would not have surprised me though if she came over and asked if I needed help carrying my bird seed out to the car!

I, of course, am more suited to be a farm girl like the one pictured at left. And I bet you are too if you have read this far! My job on the farm or ranch would to be the blond girl's girlfriend and to take care of HER needs! I would dress like the girl at left, in contrast to the blond girl's jeans and boots and flannel.

In between the blond girl's chores, she would take me into the hay loft for some fun between two farm girls! And again, I certainly would be the girl at left and not the one above. Which one would you be!

No comments:

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?