New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I would have loved ballet!

When I was a young sissy I had girl friends who would take ballet lessons and put on recitals. Often, they would invite me to see them perform at the recitals and I would go.

I have to tell you that I was so envious of these girls! Oh to be one of them dressed like the girl at right and being out there prancing around and jumping around like the fairy that I was!

I already knew what it felt like to wear tights, because I had borrowed my sister's and then acquired some of my own. So I knew the feeling of the tights on my smooth legs just like my friends the ballerinas!

But to wear the tights as well as the tutu on a stage in front of everybody, well that would have been a dream come true! I don't know if nowadays sissy boys can dress up like the girl pictured and perform like them or if they would still have to play the male role. Anyone know anything about that?

I wouldn't want to be in the male role if I were in a ballet! I would think that a 12-year-old boy could be made to look like the girl pictured above, but I have never heard of that actually taking place. It's not fair!

So, I missed out on ballet or even dance lessons, but while the other boys were playing football I was always in the school chorus. And of course the mean boys would always call you a faggot or a sissy or a cunt because you were in the chorus and not tough enough to play football. I went to a junior and senior high where football was king and if you did not participate, or worse yet had no interest in it at all like me, well then you were considered a cunt. And the abuse was worse if you took dance lessons.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ballet would have been lovely to participate in as a girl; but I think one of the absoulute saddest things I regret missing out on would be all girl slumber parties! It would have been sooo much fun to giggle and laugh about boys and engage in girl talk all night long!!

Anonymous said...

You just know what to post. When I saw the girl dress in tights and tutu my hear just smiled.

That would be my dream come true. I have always wonted to be dressed like that growing up. Being on stage and everyone watching me. I would have always gotten into trouble for trying to show off under my tutu.

Thank you for your great blog. I hope one day we can all become real girls and dress and be in the ballet.

SissyChrissyPinkPanties said...

I always wanted to do ballet. Thats why I've just bought a tutu. Better late than never!

Cashcooper said...

Love to see aboy dressed as a girl in tights but still have the bulge showing!!

jscoblick@yahoo.com

Joy said...

Oh Stevie, I can soo relate to this. As a young sissy I would have just loved to have been able to take ballet lessons and just be one of the girls. I felt the same way about being a cheerleader or a majorette twirling a baton when I was in high school. However, I was much too afraid to make my true feelings known. Since we sissies had no interest or abilities in the traditional boy activities such as sports or mechanics, we would seek alternatives such as chorus and the band to avoid the shame and ridicule that we would be faced with had we been able to pursue our true passions. It is so ironic that in spite of using these alternative activities to hide behind, it was still obvious to everyone that I was not a boy and still had to endure being called a fairy, a pussy, and a cunt
without experiencing the pleasure that should come with being all of those things.

As an adult, I have tried to make up for lost time. A while back I joined a Yoga class that consists of all women mostly in my age group. Many of these women are either married or have boyfriends so they are not really there to get picked up anyway. Right from the beginning I showed up dressing and acting very femininely. ( It wasn't hard at all.) It was so natural the way these women related to me like I was just one of the girls and have come to develop girlfriend relationships with me. Even some of their husbands and boyfriends know that we get together socially and have no problem with this because they know I am no threat to them in any way. When I am in class I often hear many of the girls refer to me as "she" which I find quite flattering. Personally, I think that my feminine looks and behavior contribute a great deal to this dynamic. But what I think really sealed the deal was when they see me in tights or leggings. I have such a tiny little package and when tucked in a kotex I'm flattened out so it looks as though we have the same anotomy. That ultimately validates that nature should have made me a girl and everyone there knows that.

Joy

sissy ballerina said...

i take ballet and i dress as a girl and only practice female steps

sissy ballerina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?