New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Relationships with women!

This would be me! Definitely not a threat!
So Joy wrote a comment about her relationships with women as an adult and I am intrigued by that! (See the ballet post below!)

I definitely have many more female friends than male friends. I don't identify with men and the manly things that they do like hunting and golfing and drinking and going to football games and talking about and working on their cars or remodeling their houses. I just don't know about that stuff and I am not into that stuff and thus I don't have many male friends.

Not that I don't wish I did have more male friends, especially very attractive men that those of us who wish we were girls would want to be around!

So, most of my friends are women. And I spend time with them by going shopping, going to craft fairs, maybe going to a museum or flower show. And their husbands and boyfriends actually encourage this! They certainly do not want to spend four hours looking through a craft show when they could be out of the golf course! So they are happy that I fill in for them at the flower show!

And as Joy said in her comment, we are not a threat to real men. I spend time alone with women in their houses! I know that these men definitely realize that I would have no desire to get into their wives' panties unless I was modeling them for them!

And furthermore, my mistress has no reservations about me being around other women. I mean, come on, a shaved-smooth panty-wearing sissy with a tiny sissy clitty is going to come on to a real woman! Not in a million years!

I have written in an earlier post how when I am at a big gathering, family or otherwise, I always help the women set up and prepare the food and clean up, while the men sit there and talk about sports and drink beer. I just fit in better with the women actually not at all with the men.

How do you fit in with real women? What is your relationship with them?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way...most of the women friends I know have type A alpha male husbands...LAWYERS,BUSINESS MEN ETC.and while I have great relationships w/the girls.ie emotionally and conversationally intimate..I'm clearly the duck out of water w/the guys...some even seem hostile or aloof if I TRY TO JOIN/REJOIN THE PACK...

Sharon said...

I associate more with the women in a group than I do the men; actually have more women friends than I do men friends.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had more female friends than guy friends. I just don't know very many girls. But I too am not into football or cars and Ihate home improvement projects if I have work. Those things are boring.

Tracy said...

I love your blog, first comment tho. Im friends with all the hot girls at work and the real men are jealous, haha, if they only could figure it out. I'm not out at work, so I guess I can't blame them but it's so obvious.

My best friend through school was a girl, my best friend now is a girl.

Stevie Stevens said...

Tracy ... I was always friends with the hot girls, which was nice but also it hurt because I was so envious of them as you probably know.

jellybean said...

I have always been this way, as far back as I can remember. While the boys wanted to play ball, I was with the girl next door playing dolls and many other girl games. I never played any sports and wanted sooo much to be a cherrleader. Oh well, not possible. Although now it is more possible if you have the money and the years of going to doctors.

Stevie Stevens said...

So true jellybean! But I still try to be as feminine as possible despite the constraints. And I still try to do as many feminine things and in a feminine way as possible too. It is just inside of me. It is the way I have always been.

jellybean said...

Stevie

You are so right, I think that most of us do try to stay and live as feminine as our dear society allows. Its too bad that we as boys can't wear a skirt and blouse and heels without having everyone trying to beat us up or put us in jail or whatever. I have, many times, presented as a woman and have gone into shopping centers and such and I loved it, but I always was afraid. Someday, maybe "boys" will be able to wear the clothes that we want to wear.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?