New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Friday, December 30, 2011

What is your favorite piece of lingerie?

I have been wearing lingerie since I was in grade school and started sneaking my sister's panties and even getting into the storage box that held my mother's wedding lingerie!

I have a large collection of bras and I love them but until recently I never had anything to put in the cups! Well, except for falsies! I probably need to wear a bra now, but you really can't do that on an everyday basis in public without being noticed. You have to stay away from those tight sweaters in public! What I do is wear my bras under a big sweatshirt!

I have also always loved garter belts and stockings! They are great for wearing around the house with nothing else on but really not practical to wear under your clothes. A nice flowing dress is what you need to wear over your garter belt and stockings! But a lot of us just don't go out in public in dresses like that. Still, I love to do my housework wearing a garter belt, stockings, bra and heels!

Now, pantyhose are nice to wear under your clothes and maybe wear a camisole instead of a bra with your panties. That is what I wear to work, especially in the winter time when those pantyhose can give you that extra warmth on a frigid day!

They are not really sleepwear, but I love to put on a silky chemise to sleep in or wear around the house! And usually I have a matching silky robe to wear over it or separately.

But my favorite? Gotta be panties! I mean, that's what I started with! Borrowing my sister's panties and panties were the first items that I bought for myself. And I wore panties under my clothes to school starting in 7th grade. Not on phys ed days though -- that would have been a bad idea and would have gotten you beat up!

I wear those other items that I mentioned and I love them! But I am in panties pretty much 24/7! And the word PANTIES pretty much says SISSY, doesn't it. When someone is labeled a sissy, you know for sure that they are wearing panties! I am certain that the other sissies that I knew going through school were panty wearers! I would have bet anything on that!









What is your favorite lingerie item? Please post your comment here or click on the poll that I set up.

14 comments:

subsookie said...

I would go with bras. They make me the most self aware that I am not a really a guy. I do hope to get some forms soon to add to the effect.
Sookie

sissy cynthia said...

My favorite lingerie is silky camisole as I love the way it feels against my nipples. Of course I also love panties.

Sissy Faggot said...

While I checked garterbelt and stockings, my favorite lingerie is really a longline girdle with stockings. I especially love girdles with a very firm gusset. One like that will mash my cock flat and if worn for a long time (as in hours) it makes my cock almost completely numb. Having it numb along with being small and no longer able to achieve an erection just makes me feel even more of a sissy.

SissyChrissyPinkPanties said...

For me the one item of lingerie that screams sissy is the bra. Real women wear the bra for one thing and one thing only. To hold up breasts. Most women wouldn't wear them if they didn't have to. So to wear bra's as a sissy is for only one reason (unless you are lucky enough to be taking hormones etc), because you like it!

I personally love my matching pink frilly bra and panty set. So sexy and girly!

Michelle said...

Panties are my favorite. I have a large collection since I only wear panties. Their are no male underwear left, only panties.

Stevie Stevens said...

Chrissy, I see your point. And it is a good one! I chose panties but you know some men's bikinis look like panties nowadays but a bra ... well real men don't wear things that even closely look like bras! Only a sissy would wear a bra!

SissyChrissyPinkPanties said...

It was pointed out to me a few years ago by my ex who I dabbled with cross dressing with. She was turned on by me wearing panties, but she couldn't understand at first why I would want bra's as I had no practical need for them. She then realised I was a proper sissy...

Anonymous said...

I've always had a weakness for girls in mesh body stockings or leotards. One piece see through that hug them neck to ankle or ones that leave their legs bare.
I'm not a cross dresser but if I keep coming to these blogs I will begin to wonder.
But if something was going to hook me and drag me under it would probably be how enchanted and bewitched I get when seeing a girl dressed like that, moving like poetry..so sexy and beautiful.

drutv said...

My weakness is stockings and pantyhose. Since my wife buys most of them for me I feel very very lucky.

SexyLeslie said...

I also stated wearing panties, but now that I've tried all kinds of lingerie I'll say I loove pantyhose, and then panties and bras!

Darlene said...

I love all. nylons, panties,camisoles,corsettes,. ı love the way i look in them, always submissive, homy and ready to satisfy and be satisfied

Anonymous said...

I just love wearing stockings, panties, and increasingly camisoles. I first started about 47 years ago when I was a young teenager, when I came across a really sexy pair of my mothers Black Silk French Knickers; I was instantly in heaven! Since then I've worm panties a lot of the time. Ct the moment I cant because I've a friend staying with me. Thanks for the blog

Stevie Stevens said...

I've always been amazed at how many teen boys maybe tried on their mothers panties and it never went any further. Then there are those of us who tried on our mother's panties and are still wearing panties to this day!

LaurieJean Becker said...

Panties and stockings. Back in school would wear pantyhose and "penny loafers".

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?