New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, January 23, 2012

Getting back to the bathroom issue!


My problem with going into a public bathroom in the warmer months is that I wear short shorts like the T-girls pictured here.

If I were wearing a dress, I definitely would also be wearing a wig and have on makeup. Thus I would probably try to use the ladies room! But when I wear short shorts, I am in sissy mode as compared to crossdresser mode, if you know what I mean. I am obviously a male being a sissy, so there is no way you can use the ladies room!

So, that leaves either the family restroom or unisex bathrooms, which I seek out first, but are often not an option. So then you must resort to going into the men's room dressed like the girls pictured here, only without the wig.

Does anyone else do that?

Now, you cannot go up to a urinal and stand there in your short shorts and girlie tank top and girlie sandals and shaved legs showing, can you!

So what I do is move in quickly and don't make eye contact with anyone but head directly to a toilet stall! I do my business and if possible quickly wash and dry my hands. And if that is not possible, I always carry hand wipes with me in my purse.

So, going to the bathroom is not only an adventure when you are crossdressed, but also when you are in sissy mode. I have stated before that I for the most part do not go around in a dress and wig, but I wear other women's clothing that I can get away with. That's pretty much everything except dresses and skirts. I call that being in sissy mode or girlie mode.



And that still creates a problem when you have to tinkle!

5 comments:

marilynsturn said...

I am with you on this
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you could pull it off, but...
If you look "weak", men are more likely to pick up on it and give you grief. Have you tried more of the, "I'm a sissy, but I'll still kick your ass!" attitude?
Meeting someone's eyes, as if to say, "Yes, I wear panties, want to make something of it?!" might work in most civil situations.

Size has less to do with than you think. "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."

;-)

lickingumuch said...

i'm torn here, sometimes the attention you get from men when you are dressed like this could be very good. wink, wink, nudge, nudge

Stevie Stevens said...

Well I have had nasty comments thrown my way in men's room, but then again, that has happened while shopping in a department store or just walking around too.

Billie said...

I agree with that! When I was young I shaved my legs and wore girl's shorts. I also used the urinal. Big mistake! I learned pretty quick and would settle now for a nickle every time some guy told me how pretty I was and that I should "want" to suck his cock! I'll never forget the train that was pulled on me. Today, I'm very thankful for the uni-sex bathrooms and handy-wipes!

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?