New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, January 16, 2012

I wish I had little titties in high school!

I wish we had the Internet back when I was in high school. I know I certainly would have ordered female hormones from an overseas web site in an effort to have little titties like the girl at right.

Could you just imagine being a sissy in high school and looking like that! It certainly would have made your time in the locker room when you had phys ed class very very interesting so say the least!

I know one thing though: That's how my arms looked in school! I was one of the sissies in phys ed class who could not climb the rope or do push-ups or pull-ups and was ridiculed by the real boys. Besides calling me a sissy, they would tell me to go stand with the girls.

But it was true. My arms were skinny like the girl above and I never did climb that rope and I never could do more than a few push-ups and never more than one pull-up! Phys ed class was mostly not a nice time for me. Add to that the fact that I would be pick last or close to it when teams were made. I should have been with the girls like the mean boys told me.

But it would have been nice consolation to have had little titties while in high school, that's for sure!

8 comments:

SissyChrissyPinkPanties said...

My arms are still like that. Especially since starting my diet and dance style work out routine! And I know at school I wanted to go in the girls locker room for different reasons to the other boys!

courtney coxx said...

I know how you feel was always the weak sissy boy in gym. Always picked last for sports. And of course I never showered after gym due to other things being small too. Blush and it still is.
I can just imagine th shame after the hormones took effect. Then having to be measured and fitted for that first training bra just like a girl....... So humiliated.......

Stevie Stevens said...

Speaking of titties, this reminded me that there were some overweight boys going through school who I guess had what you would can "man boobs" and I remember they took a lot of abuse for that.

The bad thing was they did not want to be like that. They were really boys, just had a weight problem. Unlike we sissies, who wanted to have titties like the girls!

SissyChrissyPinkPanties said...

I would of loved some of the overweight boys man boobs on my slim body! most of the girls would of been jealous!

bambie said...

i was a chub in HS and i had boy boobs. The girls and the boys used to make fun of me. My boobs even were painful in the nipple just touching them. The nipple was large and puffy. They showed under all my t-shirts. when i complained about it to my mom she told me to wear one of my sister's bras. i did not want to do that but i did for one day in school. Someone sitting behind me in math class noticed the outline on my back. He made a scene by snapping it under my shirt. Other guys saw and they kept teasing me. I never wore one to class again. although i was chubby i was still a sissy and suffered much abuse from my friends and classmates and called a sissy.

Stevie Stevens said...

Wow, Bambie, it was sad to read about your double abuse. I know the abuse I took for being a sissy. And I saw the abuse the overweight boys had for having boobies, not to mention for just being overweight. But I can't image suffering through both abuses.

SissyChrissyPinkPanties said...

It makes me sad to read that bambie. Take heart your with friends here though hunni!

Thalita CD said...

Can u imagine that??? It would be much easier to get male's attention

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?