New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, January 30, 2012

A silly thing that I did!

Please tell me that I am not the only sissy to do silly sissy things when young, or even up to now for that matter!

I grew up on the outskirts of a small city. You could walk about a mile and be out in a remote area. We would walk around out there so I had been in that area lots of times starting when I was in grade school. It was a mixture of woods and fields. So I got to know the ins and outs of the area, all the unique places too.

So starting sometime in junior high school and continuing through senior high. I would go out there by myself and walk around. Only -- and now you can see why I am posting the accompanying photos! -- I would walk around naked!

I kid you not! I would take all of my clothes off except for sometimes my girlie sneakers or flip flops. I had a place where I would stash my clothes and cover them up with brush. I would carry a towel or blanket with me so I could sit or lie down and sun myself naked! Now, I did not walk extremely far from my clothes but far enough that I got this really great thrill of being out there naked and totally vulnerable. And you know, it did not really matter if I went 100 yards away from my clothes or a mile. I was not going to get back to them in a pinch in either case.

So I would walk around nakie like the girl in the photos here. I was shaved smooth of course, so it felt really nice! I would do this even in the fall when maybe it was not quite so warm.

Now, you may ask -- did I ever get caught? No, never got caught. Close calls? For sure! It was rare but there were several times when I saw or heard people, mostly other kids, approaching and I had to hide behind a tree or in brush or in a low spot until they passed. I would have to grab my towel or blanket and hope that they did not stumble upon my stash of clothes! As you can imagine, what a rush!

I guess I never thought about what I would have done if I had gotten caught! I did have my towel or blanket to wrap myself in! But I kept doing it until I was done with school then I never went back and did it again.

So, that's the story! Now please tell me that you did stuff like that too!

5 comments:

Stevie Stevens said...

To the 2 people who already said that I was silly, all I can say is -- you are so right!

myinnersuzi said...

I used to sneak Bridal magazines from the library without checking them out because i was too embarassed. Then i would 'plan' my own wedding with me as the bride by picking out my dress, veil, the bride's maids dresses,, the groom's tux, flowers, everything. When i had finished with the magazine, i would sneak it back and 'check out' another.

Stevie Stevens said...

I still love bridal magazines! Every once in a while there will be one on a giveaway table we have where I work and I will grab it!

Suzi, I noticed you did not keep up your blog, so feel free to make a lot of comments here to get things off your chest!

subsookie said...

I love this story. I never did it when I was younger since I didn't really know I felt this way then, however being naked or in lingerie in a secluded place is one of my favorite things to do. Unfortunately I don't get to do it often,, but when I do I always hope I get caught.

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing in the late 1960s & early 1970s.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?