New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Breasts left big impression on me!

I see my mother in this woman! 
I don't remember a whole lot of things when I was really young, like 8 or younger.

But I do remember that I played with dolls with my sisters. Not anything rough that would be for boys.

I remember that I was shy and wanted to be around girls and women and not boys and men. I liked to be around my mother and visit my aunts.

I remember that my dad did not really like me and didn't do anything with me or even really talk to me.

And that is about it. Well, except for one really major thing! Of course I remember all the details about my mother. She left an impression on me starting at a very young age.

Just by chance I came across the above photo on Tumblr. It looks like a vintage photo from the 60s, maybe even the 50s. But that is how I remember what my mother looked like in the 60s! Even the hairstyle is similar.

What really left an impression on me was that my mother had breasts like the woman above and I saw the view that is in this photo many times. And well, even more of this view a lot of times too!

I guess I was infatuated by her breasts! But I did not know what it meant at that very young age. Of course, it did turn out to mean something, because normal little boys don't wish that they had breasts like their mother!

What about you? Was there something about your mother that left an impression on you at a very young age?

4 comments:

myinnersuzi said...

I remember her getting ready to go out many times and i woudl watch her and just loved seeing her do her makeup and hair, etc. i also was very interested in her eyelash curler and how it worled...lol

Billie said...

Her kindness toward me when she "caught" me in her clothes, her inner strength.

Stevie Stevens said...

Oh yes, I remember watching my mom put on her makeup too. And I just recalled how she always wore a full slip and that must account for why I love slips so much!

Anonymous said...

I remember watching my mother put on her lipstick and wishing to try it. She often had me zip up her dress in back, too.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?