New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do you have a little black dress?

I was watching "Ellen" on TV and she really always makes me laugh. I just love what she is all about, being an out lesbian and all. She showed such courage and survived what I remember to be a tough time when she came out.

Anyway, I just wanted to comment on a funny line she said. It was in a promo and the guest, some sort of fashion expert, says something like "Everybody has a black dress" and Ellen replies something like "Well, not everybody!" Of course, there were lots of laughs!

Well, I thought it was funny anyway! The point was --  in case you don't know about Ellen -- is that she always wears pants and is never ever seen in a dress. It was doubly funny for me because I do have a black dress and I certainly have worn dresses and skirts more than Ellen probably ever did, even when she was growing up!

I saw another funny line the other day that went something like "rarer than a gown in Ellen's closet!"

But don't you just love these girls pictured here in their little black dresses! They are all gorgeous! And you know, just like in that silly picture game: One of these girls is not like the other!

5 comments:

marilynsturn said...

My spouse never wears dresses. I have tons,long and short all very femm. I usually wear slacks and jeans when I go out. We do a lot of matching in these outfits publicly. Really fun. people can tell I belong to her and I am so proud too. I always like to feel femm and I feel my best in a long dress and full make up. I wear this type when she comes in from work. The girlier I look the more she likes it.
Oh yes she does have one dress hanging in her closet.
Hugs
Marilyn

Billie said...

Yes! Doesn't every guy who likes to be a girl? Silly!

degradedsissy said...

I no longer have any men's oaks or underwear and no longer have any mens casual clothes ... Only my business suits, so I guss I am headed the same way as Ellen from the opposite side of the spectrum

black sissy said...

Of course I have a little black dress (3 actually). I wore one on Valentines Day when my guy took me out. I wore one last night when we went out to dinner. I don't gent to wear them enough.

Riki said...

Doesn't every girl have one? I do.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?