New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I wanted to kiss my boy crush so badly!

You probably saw the post and the poll about having a crush on a boy in school. When I saw these photos it reminded me again of the boy I had a huge crush on.

I went to this big high school. It was not just one building but a big campus. It was like in college when you had 10 minutes to get to your next class.

But I would see this boy walking across the campus and I just wanted to run up to him and kiss him like the girl in the photo at left! I wanted to put my arms around him and have him pull me close! I wanted to be like the girl in the photo so much!


I wanted to sit on his lap and just kiss his face over and over like in the other picture! I wanted to caress his face as I kissed him!

I wanted to tell him how much I loved him so much! I just wanted to scream out to everyone that could hear that I loved him!

I wanted to be his girlfriend and do things that boyfriends and girlfriends do together!

I wanted to submit to him and pleasure him in any way that I could!

But I couldn't have what I wanted. And it really hurt, as you can imagine. Or maybe you experienced this too.

What hurt even more, what that he was actually very nice to me. That made it hurt still more because it made me love him and want him more. I had to keep this secret crush inside of me. If I ever let my feelings known to him unwittingly, he never said anything.

What hurt the most was when I saw him with a real girl. Walking with her, holding her hand, maybe hugging her and kissing her. How she would get to go out on dates with him and make out with him. It would crush me and I remember how I would cry in my bed at home because I wanted to be that girl.

It was a very tough time, as you can imagine. I had crushes on other boys in school, but never like the big crush I had. Did you experience a crush like this?

6 comments:

Anne Oni Mouse said...

Was never in your situation but can certainly understand the pain you must have felt.

Rita Mondray said...

I've been in that same situation. It never came true in public but luckily for me my crush was also my best friend and next door neighbor. It worked out...big time!! Check my blog!

Billie said...

Stevie, I experienced the same things. When I look back on it, it seems wrong but I became a tramp in order to "get my guy". Of course I had a lovely time being his "girl" but I was to be disappointed, it didn't last past his climax.

A life-lesson for me, and my life went on.

Stevie Stevens said...

Billie, I was blowing other guys because I was a sissy who loved cock. And like you said, after you were done they were done with you. But I did not love these guys. I loved the act. I was in love with my crush!

Selena Steele said...

Stevie, I understand just what you mean I believe. I love cock and I love being a slut to get it. But then there are those boys I was in love with.

sbo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?