New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This should be the standard sissy uniform!

I saw this outfit on another site. Isn't it just sweet! Sissies like us would look just adorable in something like this!

I have always had the fantasy that the government in the future would make it the law that known sissies would have to show their sissy-ness in public or else face arrest. And of course a sissy would not fare well in a prison, would they? So in order to be left alone, all sissies would dressing like this and of course they would love to do it anyway!

Better yet: wouldn't it be just nice if we sissies and transgendered girls could dress like this on our own free will? Maybe it will come to pass!

I saw a video on YouTube the other day of female sailor in her dress blues come of her ship and kiss her girlfriend right on the dock in front of everybody! Who would have thought that that could ever happen!

But I think rights and advances for the transgendered are lagging behind those for gays. I don't think we would be able to walk down a crowded street like this tomorrow now could we?

Still, I wish I had an outfit like this to wear around house. I think my mistress would love to see me doing my housework in this, even moreso than a black and white french maid uniform!

10 comments:

Anne Oni Mouse said...

It is a very nice uniform, but I'd ditch the wings as they'd be bound to snag on things. As for transgendered advances, in the situation you quote, if a sexy TG girl in her uniform walked along and kissed her boyfriend no one would comment. TG girls surely want to look as real as they can, which makes them looked no different from a born girl.

silverfox24 said...

hi i love the post i any one like to chat with me here my e-mail address dearth_wulf@yahoo.com

Stevie Stevens said...

Anne I did not even notice the wings! Yes, ditch the wings!

As far as the TG situation, I read something just about every day about a T-girl being assaulted, sometimes killed. I think we are still looked down upon very much.

I guess if you are lucky enough that you look just like a real woman, well, that would be great!

Josie T-girl said...

I love it! I would wear it without any complaint.

Linda Marie Daniels said...

I love this little outfit. So cute (minus the wings :) )

Billie said...

Except for a covered top (I wear falsies) and no wings, I wear this exact uniform as a House Cleaner. Behind closed doors I'm very compliant (weak) for all male clients. I get some good tips!

Stevie Stevens said...

I still cannot believe I did not see the wings! But you know, it would be appropriate would it not? Fairies do have wings after all!

That just reminded me: Boys called me a fairy in grade school! Still, they could not have seen how as I grew older I would want to wear something like this! And be a real fairy!

Lt. Roby-Anne Tinklepanties said...

I adore it! How girlie-girl to be all in pink like a little powder puff. Pink is my very , very favorite color, and I love wearing my pink panties under my normal uniform! I feel like such a perfect sissy, although a "perfect sissy" would have a uniform more like this one : http://sissykiss.com/simages/Robyn/kmc128-2-11-1.jpg

I hope you can cut and paste to see my uniform and sissy letter telling everyone how prissy I have become! (blush)

I love Tinkerbelle and have all her movies and go all gigglie when I see her in that cute lil outfit!

Should I dare buy some Tinkerbelle panties at the base store? (blush) Oh, what if I needed help in finding the right size?

Kisses,
Robyn-Anne

loraine mcee said...

cute, wear it every time I clean the house.

Belinda Reed said...

Thrill me up with acres of petticoates with pretty prints on the cotton or silk dress and I'd be a happy sissy pouf bunny.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?